Skip to main content

Colour Inkspiration Challeges 2018

Colour Inkspiration Challenge  
 
 
Teresa Brown
(C) Stampin' Up! 2018
My Stampin' Up! Store shop 24/7
www.teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net
 
 
Hi everyone I loved the colours in this challenge don't you they work so well together.
 As I been doing watercolour class the last week I decided to watercolour this card using Stampin' Up! Watercolour Paper.
I also used the Wink of Stella Pen Glitter Brush picking up the colours inks for the Dragonfly
to give it a lovely glitter its hard to see in the photo
Have used the stamp set Dragonfly Dreams and the spots in  Island Indigo I use out of
No Bones About it Stamp set .

I used the big shot and the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits to die cut Dragonfly
I stamp out two in Memento Ink

Background is a wash. Wetting the water colour paper first using Aqua painter then adding
the colours so they run into each other.
I used the Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to add my two dragonfly.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Happy Stamping
Teresa




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training Blog Hop February 2024

 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I decided to choose one of the free SAB stamp set. It’s a set my customers are not to sure of until they see it made into a beautiful card.  So many more free products in here🤗🤗🤗 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration! Customers who join our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can get $235 AUD |worth of product PLUS our Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio* (a $106 AUD value) for just $169

Trip achievers blog hop

23 /1/24  8am Did you know that only 1% of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive the incentive trip and I'm so great full to part of this amazing group.  As soon as i saw this lavender Suite Collection I new it was one of the first set i was going to buy and share with my team and customers. For this card I used the Circle  Stylish shape dies and use the negative to stamp through. I also used our blender brushes  to add the Balmy Blue ink for top and the Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom just very lightly, then using the Painted Lavender Stamp Set I choose the stamp and added the colours Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, Lemon Lime Twist and the Gary Granite for the Hello There. I used these cards for my first In home class for 2024 the ladies so enjoyed using this set a little differently.  The second card was done the same way as the first but we used Stylish shape die and we chose a bigger flower stamp and the go to greeting for the Thank you  The third card I used

January Training Blog hop January 2024

 TRAINING HOP FOR THE MONTH January 2024 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I’m using Hills of Tuscany Stamp set from our January Mini Catalogue mix & Match  with a little softly Stippled DSP which is free SAB. A little gold nugget today adding your ink to your stamps with your blender brush to get that soft look. I just love the way you can create your own look using this new hills of Tuscany stamp set   The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator