Skip to main content

Lets Get Hopping Round 6 Bird Banter Stamp Set

 

Round #6

 
Theme: His and Hers

One layout- two designs, one for him and one for her! this is a wonderful idea.
I love using one set to see how many cards I can get out of one stamp set.
Thanks Jennifer great Theme.
 
 
 
 
Card 1 Bird Banner For Him
Still Suspiciously young looking, I see ... Happy Birthday

Stamp Set:

Paper:

  Marine Mist , Base card: 14.5cm x 21cm
             Early Espresso Mat: 14cm x 10cm
        Very Vanilla Front: 13.5 cm x 9.5cm

Ink:

Accessories and Tool

Layering Circles Framlits Cut out Circle on FRONT
and cut out Marine Mist boarder from circle dies
Paper Snips Fussy cut around bird and around Happy Birthday
Sponge Daubers Add sponging to small circle in colour of choice
Stampin' Dimensionals use on back of bird
 
 
                                                            Bird Banner for her
                                                       Obviously, it wasn't an early bird.. Happy Birthday
Card 2 For Her all the same as For Him
but this time just add Blushing Bride in place of
Marina Mist.
                                               Card Set 2 His and Hers MUM & DAD

Mum Card for her is done the same as for His card for Dad

Enjoying using Bird Banter Stamp Set Shop Here 
I am always looking for a card with Dad or Mum on it
Stamp Set: Bird Banter
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends
Card Stock : Sliver Foil Sheets
Whisper White Card
Basic Black Card
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Large Letters Framelits

Thanks for hopping onto my blog have an amazing day happy stamping Teresa xx

So to take a hop over to our next blog the amazing
Tracy Bish  


https://tracybish.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/lets-get-blogging-6.html




Added By Teresa Brown
Category; Handmade Cards
Art Work Copywrite 2018 Stampin' Up!

 
 
 

Comments

Eimear said…
Oh how I love your embossed metallic letters! The birds look adorable resting on them x
Love the letter effect.thanks for sharing 😊
Jennifer said…
WOW!! amazing 4 projects!
What lovely projects. I love how you've perched the little birds on the top of the letters in your second twin set of cards. Such a lovely idea. Thanks for sharing x
Diana Tillery said…
Oh my goodness, Teresa!! What amazing projects! I do like the first two bird cards, but I am blown away by the Mum and Dad bird cards!! I never thought to emboss the foil paper - CLEVER! I'm definitely going to CASE those cards. ;)
Thank you everyone love to share xx

Popular posts from this blog

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. 💛 “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. 💛 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...

Are you OK coming in October 2026

 This October, let’s reach out to someone. 💗 We don’t always know how a neighbour, friend or family member is really feeling. If someone comes to mind, make them one of your beautiful handmade cards. Drop it in their letterbox if you know them, or give it to them in person and take a moment to ask, “Are you OK?” You could write inside: Just a little card to let you know I’m thinking of you. How have you been going? If you’d like a chat or a cuppa, I’d love to catch up. No pressure to reply straight away. 💕 If they do open up, give them time to talk, listen without judgement, and check in again later. That ongoing connection is at the heart of R U OK?’s guidance.  Let’s make October a month of reaching out, one card and one conversation at a time. 🌸 Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!® 🌸 CREATE • CONNECT • GATHER WITH TERESA Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope today’s project inspires you to enjoy a little creative time. Whether you’re new to crafting or have...