Skip to main content

March Round 7 Let's Get Hopping Daisy Flowers






March Round 7- 2018
 Hand made Easter, ANYTHING BUT A CARD!
I was thinking what I would love for Easter if it wasn't Chocolate eggs
and was Plastic free!
I love flowers so why not our amazing Daisy Delight Bundle

This is a 16 piece stamp set and I love that it has the fun punch that coordinates  with it.
I do love punches and I use them a lot!

Flowers make you feel good, and can be given any time of the year for any occasion.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143713&dbwsdemoid=4000208

Daisy Punch
143713
Price: $31.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143713&dbwsdemoid=4000208
Daisy Punch
143713
Price: 31.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=143669&dbwsdemoid=4000208
Daisy Delight
Photopolymer Stamp Set
143669


Click HERE to shop at my Stampin' Up!  on line Store..



Next hop onto Sherry Espinoza





  https://craftedcharm.blogspot.com/2018/02/letsgethopping7.html
 

Comments

Jenn said…
What a gorgeous bunch of flowers!! And so easy to keep alive too lol...
Tracy Bish said…
Great idea Teresa, says Easter to me!!! I would be happy to receive such a beautiful bunch of daisies.
Gorgeous bit of decor for the season 😊
Eimear said…
Those are my type of flowers!!! Not known for my green fingers lol! Great project
Tan said…
Beautiful Teresa
Sherry Espinoza said…
What a beautiful table decor item for spring! Man, those daisies must have been a lot of work. TFS
Carolynn Sander said…
What a beautiful bouquet of paper daisies! This idea could also be used year round! Love it!💖

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. 💛 “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. 💛 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

12 Days of Creativity PDF Tutorial Collection

  ✨💕 IT’S READY! 💕✨ To all the lovely people who have been asking about my 12 Days of Creativity PDF Tutorial Collection —I’m very excited to let you know that it is now ready and available through my blog! 🎉 I had such a beautiful time opening each window, discovering the wonderful surprises inside, and creating a new project to share with you every day. There were plenty of creative moments, a few little challenges, lots of laughter, and so much joy as each idea came together. I have truly loved creating this collection for you, and your lovely comments and encouragement made the whole journey even more special. 💗 The collection includes all 12 card tutorials , along with two bonus 6” × 6” scrapbook ideas , for $20 AUD . You can find my in my Facebook page Teresa Brown Stamping  Once you’re on the blog, click “More…” and then select “PDF Tutorial Shop.” Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along and supporting Teresa Brown Stamping. I hope you enjo...