Skip to main content

Let's get Hopping Round 11

Theme: Gratitude
As a family we've been talking about things we are grateful for and ways that we can show our gratitude to others, so I thought it would be nice to continue the focus on gratitude into our blog hop.
Whether it is thoughtful handmade gift or simply a card of thanks, I'd love to see how use your creative talents to show your gratitude to others.
 
So I have gone with a small gift of cards... Using our Very Vanilla Note Cards
 
This is the small gift
Finished off with a Belly Band  
I have Used the Enjoy Life Stamp Set
Night of Navy Ink
and the Everyday Label Punch
one note card
I have used two Stamp Set
Waterfront and Enjoy Life
adding a touch of colour
Memento Black, Crushed Curry,
 Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party
I used Enjoy Life and
Night of Navy and Flirty Flamingo Ink

I used Waterfront and Enjoy Life
Night of  Navy, Crushed Curry Ink
and  Clear Block H for shading
Everyday Label Punch

I have used Enjoy Life Stamp set
Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo Ink

I have used both stamp set in this card
Night Navy, Crushed Curry Ink

I have used Both Stamp set In this card
Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo Ink
Out side Cover
9 3/4 inches x 51/4 inch
Place Envelop  and mark top and bottom
 then score 1/4 each end away form centre from first score 

Fold the flap to back  and snail to next envelope.
Snail all 7 envelopes together t will look like photo above.
Make your Belly Band  81/4 inch x 3inch
you can make any size you like to work with your stamps sets.


Next the amazing Diana Tillery

https://celticstamper.blogspot.com/2018/07/letsgethopping11.html
 
 

Comments

  1. What a great project, Teresa. Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent set of gift cards Teresa, especially love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! What a great idea! I do love the Enjoy Life stamp set and pairing it with Waterfront is genius!! Thank you for sharing and giving us some fantastic ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing, these are probably 2 of my favorite stamp sets right now and I love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Teresa and such beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Neat project! Haven’t gotten the Enjoy Life set yet, but your cards make me want it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment your made my Day.
Happy Stamping Teresa

Popular posts from this blog

Training Blog Hop February 2024

 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I decided to choose one of the free SAB stamp set. It’s a set my customers are not to sure of until they see it made into a beautiful card.  So many more free products in here🤗🤗🤗 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration! Customers who join our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can get $235 AUD |worth of product PLUS our Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio* (a $106 AUD value) for just $169

Trip achievers blog hop

23 /1/24  8am Did you know that only 1% of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive the incentive trip and I'm so great full to part of this amazing group.  As soon as i saw this lavender Suite Collection I new it was one of the first set i was going to buy and share with my team and customers. For this card I used the Circle  Stylish shape dies and use the negative to stamp through. I also used our blender brushes  to add the Balmy Blue ink for top and the Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom just very lightly, then using the Painted Lavender Stamp Set I choose the stamp and added the colours Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, Lemon Lime Twist and the Gary Granite for the Hello There. I used these cards for my first In home class for 2024 the ladies so enjoyed using this set a little differently.  The second card was done the same way as the first but we used Stylish shape die and we chose a bigger flower stamp and the go to greeting for the Thank you  The third card I used

January Training Blog hop January 2024

 TRAINING HOP FOR THE MONTH January 2024 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I’m using Hills of Tuscany Stamp set from our January Mini Catalogue mix & Match  with a little softly Stippled DSP which is free SAB. A little gold nugget today adding your ink to your stamps with your blender brush to get that soft look. I just love the way you can create your own look using this new hills of Tuscany stamp set   The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator