Skip to main content

Lets Get Hopping 14

Lets Get Hopping #14

Theme: Who inspires your creativity? 


Ok this is a hard one for me as I like to do my own designs.

But if  I was to Case and get some inspiration, I would  go to our Stampin' Up! Catalogue.
As its a simple little card sometime is what I will be looking for.

I find when you see one you like and make it your creative juices start to flow and you get your mojo back as more ideas will come to you and before you know it the time is midnight lol.

You can fine you can make it on page 33, 75,123, 149 take a look make a card and see where it go's.

So for this hop I when to Pinterest and search  for Beautiful Moment Stamp Set From Stampin' Up!
and fell in love with a painted white work card on Black Card Stock. The Ladies Name is Michele Wright her Blog is The Cow Whispere's Creative cards. www.thecowwhispererseativecards.com
I do not no Michele at all but her card inspired me to want to make it and Yes I added a vial to it but without this blog hop theme I may never of made this amazing card and thanks Michele for your card that inspired me.

Measurements
Card Base - Basic Black 11" x 4 1/4"
Scored at 5 1/2"
First Layer Gold Foil 5 1/4" x 4"
Second Layer- Basic Black 5" x 3 3/4"
Scrap Foil and Basic Black to stamp out words She said yes
punch 1" and 1 1/4"
Inside Panel Whisper White Card 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Craft Ink
Paint Brush
Stamp set Beautiful Moments

Check my blog for more ideas from Beautiful Moment Stamp set





Lets hop over to the wonderful ..... Susan
https://stampingsusan.blogspot.com/2018/10/letsgethopping14.html
https://stampingsusan.blogspot.com/.../letsgethopping14.html



You can purchase all your Stampin' Up! Supplies that I used for this card and any of my cards projects
by heading over to my on line Stampin' Up! store

I really appreciate your business, Happy Stamping Teresa



.

Comments

Tan said…
Beautiful card Teresa. And I agree, the SU catalogue is a fantasic source of inspiration
Jenn said…
Wow this card is stunning! What a beautiful effect - PERFECT wedding card.

Popular posts from this blog

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...

Are you OK coming in October 2026

 This October, let’s reach out to someone. đź’— We don’t always know how a neighbour, friend or family member is really feeling. If someone comes to mind, make them one of your beautiful handmade cards. Drop it in their letterbox if you know them, or give it to them in person and take a moment to ask, “Are you OK?” You could write inside: Just a little card to let you know I’m thinking of you. How have you been going? If you’d like a chat or a cuppa, I’d love to catch up. No pressure to reply straight away. đź’• If they do open up, give them time to talk, listen without judgement, and check in again later. That ongoing connection is at the heart of R U OK?’s guidance.  Let’s make October a month of reaching out, one card and one conversation at a time. 🌸 Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!® 🌸 CREATE • CONNECT • GATHER WITH TERESA Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope today’s project inspires you to enjoy a little creative time. Whether you’re new to crafting or have...