Skip to main content

Lets get Hopping round 31 Back On Your Feet May hop




Teresa Brown


Stampin’ Up!®


Demonstrator Australia





Back On Your Feet Stamp Set 
and our Give Back from Stampin' Up!
https://covid19.stampinup.com   PDF
Theme My Happy Colour 
I so love the Blushing Bride as you can mix it with so many other Colours.



Image (C) Stampin' Up! Design Teresa Brown






I just love shaker Cards and this is a quick and easy way using the
Clear Stampin' Up! Envelope
The Heart Punches
Tear Tape
Blushing Bride Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Beads Baubles Embossing Folder
Dimensionals
paper Snips
Sequin
Paper Trimmer



I hope you have enjoyed my card today, and Thank you so much for visiting, next up on the hop is the talented


Have a Wonderful Day! Hop over to see the amazing












Comments

Alicia said…
Shaker cards are so fun! Cute card ��
Lovely card, Teresa! Praying for you, stay strong my friend!
Thanks Nina I feeling a lot better Big hug Teresa x

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨

  🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨ We’re still walking through our beautiful September–December 2026 Mini Catalogue , and today we’re taking a closer look at the importance of our wonderful Stampin’ Up!® Colour Collections . Choosing colour combinations is easy because each collection has been carefully designed as a coordinating colour palette. This takes away the guesswork and helps everything come together beautifully! You can coordinate your: 🌈 Cardstock 🌈 Classic Stampin’ Ink 🌈 Stampin’ Blends 🌈 Designer Series Paper 🌈 Ribbons and embellishments 🌈 Other coordinating craft supplies This wonderful coordination is one of the things I love most about Stampin’ Up!®. When your ink, paper and embellishments work beautifully together, it makes creating cards and scrapbook layouts so much easier—and gives every project a polished finish. Whether you prefer soft and subtle shades, bright and cheerful colours, rich regal tones or beautiful natural colours, there is a colle...

12 Days of Creativity PDF Tutorial Collection

  ✨💕 IT’S READY! 💕✨ To all the lovely people who have been asking about my 12 Days of Creativity PDF Tutorial Collection —I’m very excited to let you know that it is now ready and available through my blog! 🎉 I had such a beautiful time opening each window, discovering the wonderful surprises inside, and creating a new project to share with you every day. There were plenty of creative moments, a few little challenges, lots of laughter, and so much joy as each idea came together. I have truly loved creating this collection for you, and your lovely comments and encouragement made the whole journey even more special. 💗 The collection includes all 12 card tutorials , along with two bonus 6” × 6” scrapbook ideas , for $20 AUD . You can find my in my Facebook page Teresa Brown Stamping  Once you’re on the blog, click “More…” and then select “PDF Tutorial Shop.” Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along and supporting Teresa Brown Stamping. I hope you enjo...