Skip to main content

Party Pandas Let's Get Hopping round 5

 

 I am so excited today to be joining...

 Lets get hopping - blog hop round 5
with the amazing Jennifer Frost and her blog team
Jennifer is one our Stampin' Up! talented Team members. I am so proud  of Jennifer being on the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team 2018.


So join in click the link to hop onto next blog you will get some wonderful idea's from these amazing women. Don't forget to leave us a comment.

Our Theme is Celebration and there no better time than a New Year to Celebrate. Stampin' Up! always have lots to celebrate with out New  Occasions & Sale. A. Bration Catalogue
 starting on the 3 January - 31 March 2018


Party Pandas


So today I like to share one of  our SAB Stamp sets
Party Pandas and this cute little guy comes in a set of 7 rubber stamps
you can find him on page 15 of the SAB brochure.
Its FREE when you shop and place an $90 order.
I love SAB time Plus, new this year:
Earn even bigger rewards when you spend $180


It's Time to Get hopping to my stamping friend Cathy Caines



http://www.inthecatcave.com/2018/01/letsgethopping5.html




Thank you so much for dropping by today.

Added by Teresa Brown
Category: Handmade Cards
All images Stampin' Up! 2018



Comments

Tan said…
Super cute card Theresa.
Diana Tillery said…
Your panda card is adorable, Theresa! I think I need this set now. Tee hee! :)
Eimear said…
I'm also in the Panda fan club - he's just gorgeous! Such a cute card!
Jenn said…
I love that sweet Panda - thank you for sharing, and for the super sweet words! Welcome to the hop team Teresa, it's so lovely having you on board.
Thanks everyone so nice to be doing a hop with you all. Big day today first Class back with children and a Parent or grandparent. Then I just Finished my live Facebook with stamping with Teresa Craft Rom every Thursday Night from 7.30 to 8pm. Now a cupper and take a look at the hop enjoy your night. Happy Stamping all xx
Tracy Bish said…
Loving the Panda Stamp set, great card Teresa, welcome to the blog hop!

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...