Skip to main content

Let's Get Hopping Round 9



So our challenge for May is to create a set of cards, a set of 3 or 4 cards that compliment each other.
Let’s Get Hopping, Round #9
Thank You Tanya Rees

Today I decided to go with Flying Home Stamp Set from our Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue 2018 and Added Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp set from Annual Catalogue for this project.

You can see all products From my On Line Stampin' Up! Store Here

Happy Anniversary Card its simple but sweet.
I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White Card Stock
Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die
added Metallic Edge Ribbon Berry Burst (OC Pg13)
Using Stampin' Blends to Colour
used the window punch (NA)
 


Happy Birthday Card Just love the little birds.
I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White, Old Olive Card Stock
Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die
Using Stampin' Blends to Colour
used the window punch (NA)
Leaf Punch Carried over from Holiday Catalogue
 

Bird House Card
I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White Card Stock
Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die
Using Stampin' Blends to Colour
used the window punch (NA)

Love using our Clear - Mount Stamp Case
( Set 4 Code119105 These are still available but were left out of our Catalogue )
I have used our Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (OC Pg 13)
I Cut 26.5cm x 17.5cm and slip it in between the clear plastic and case.
The Calypso Coral I cut 12.5cm x 7.5cm
Whisper White Cut one 9.5 x 7cm then stamp out image in Memento Black Ink  
Made a little Belly Band to go around my 3 cards and envelopes.

So lets hop over to the amazing Susan Wong
 

https://stampingsusan.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/letsgethopping9.html


Comments

  1. Great colouring job, Teresa! I especially like your Happy Anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to put these pretty cards in their very own decorated clear case! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer I do these little sets as a Thank you for hosting a party.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards, your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool idea to package your gorgeous card set in a decorated clear mount stamp case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see you Tan making some sets up so much fun enjoy

      Delete
  5. I know those tiny little flowers are tedious to color, what a great job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set of cards for spring! And that case is just beautiful! Loved hopping with you! Hugs from Canada!đź’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolynn I so enjoy our hops to. I can see you making some to enjoy! Hugs back to you from Aussie land xx

      Delete
  7. I love all of your beautiful cards, but if I have to pick a favorite, it would be the birthday card... the leaves peeking out gives the card such dimension, I just love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana I love them all so much fun to make.

      Delete
  8. Love your clever packaging - I haven't used that set nearly enough, you've inspired me to get it back it out again! It's such great set for colouring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use them a lot, great to post cards in as they don't get bent. Thanks Eimear

      Delete
  9. Great cards and I love those little birdies!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment your made my Day.
Happy Stamping Teresa

Popular posts from this blog

Training Blog Hop February 2024

 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I decided to choose one of the free SAB stamp set. It’s a set my customers are not to sure of until they see it made into a beautiful card.  So many more free products in here🤗🤗🤗 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration! Customers who join our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can get $235 AUD |worth of product PLUS our Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio* (a $106 AUD value) for just $169

Trip achievers blog hop

23 /1/24  8am Did you know that only 1% of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive the incentive trip and I'm so great full to part of this amazing group.  As soon as i saw this lavender Suite Collection I new it was one of the first set i was going to buy and share with my team and customers. For this card I used the Circle  Stylish shape dies and use the negative to stamp through. I also used our blender brushes  to add the Balmy Blue ink for top and the Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom just very lightly, then using the Painted Lavender Stamp Set I choose the stamp and added the colours Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, Lemon Lime Twist and the Gary Granite for the Hello There. I used these cards for my first In home class for 2024 the ladies so enjoyed using this set a little differently.  The second card was done the same way as the first but we used Stylish shape die and we chose a bigger flower stamp and the go to greeting for the Thank you  The third card I used

January Training Blog hop January 2024

 TRAINING HOP FOR THE MONTH January 2024 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I’m using Hills of Tuscany Stamp set from our January Mini Catalogue mix & Match  with a little softly Stippled DSP which is free SAB. A little gold nugget today adding your ink to your stamps with your blender brush to get that soft look. I just love the way you can create your own look using this new hills of Tuscany stamp set   The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator