Skip to main content

Let's Get Hopping Round 9



So our challenge for May is to create a set of cards, a set of 3 or 4 cards that compliment each other.
Let’s Get Hopping, Round #9
Thank You Tanya Rees

Today I decided to go with Flying Home Stamp Set from our Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue 2018 and Added Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp set from Annual Catalogue for this project.

You can see all products From my On Line Stampin' Up! Store Here

Happy Anniversary Card its simple but sweet.
I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White Card Stock
Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die
added Metallic Edge Ribbon Berry Burst (OC Pg13)
Using Stampin' Blends to Colour
used the window punch (NA)
 


Happy Birthday Card Just love the little birds.
I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White, Old Olive Card Stock
Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die
Using Stampin' Blends to Colour
used the window punch (NA)
Leaf Punch Carried over from Holiday Catalogue
 

Bird House Card
I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White Card Stock
Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die
Using Stampin' Blends to Colour
used the window punch (NA)

Love using our Clear - Mount Stamp Case
( Set 4 Code119105 These are still available but were left out of our Catalogue )
I have used our Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (OC Pg 13)
I Cut 26.5cm x 17.5cm and slip it in between the clear plastic and case.
The Calypso Coral I cut 12.5cm x 7.5cm
Whisper White Cut one 9.5 x 7cm then stamp out image in Memento Black Ink  
Made a little Belly Band to go around my 3 cards and envelopes.

So lets hop over to the amazing Susan Wong
 

https://stampingsusan.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/letsgethopping9.html


Comments

Eva Pottsova said…
Great colouring job, Teresa! I especially like your Happy Anniversary card.
Jenn said…
So clever to put these pretty cards in their very own decorated clear case! Gorgeous!
Beautiful cards, your coloring is awesome!
Tan said…
Super cool idea to package your gorgeous card set in a decorated clear mount stamp case
Sherry Espinoza said…
I know those tiny little flowers are tedious to color, what a great job on these.
Carolynn Sander said…
What a great set of cards for spring! And that case is just beautiful! Loved hopping with you! Hugs from Canada!đź’–
Diana Tillery said…
I love all of your beautiful cards, but if I have to pick a favorite, it would be the birthday card... the leaves peeking out gives the card such dimension, I just love it! Thank you for sharing!
Eimear said…
Love your clever packaging - I haven't used that set nearly enough, you've inspired me to get it back it out again! It's such great set for colouring
Thanks Eva I love to colour
Thanks Jennifer I do these little sets as a Thank you for hosting a party.
Thanks so much Nina
I can see you Tan making some sets up so much fun enjoy
Thank you so much Sherry
Carolynn I so enjoy our hops to. I can see you making some to enjoy! Hugs back to you from Aussie land xx
Thank you Diana I love them all so much fun to make.
I use them a lot, great to post cards in as they don't get bent. Thanks Eimear
Jennifer said…
Great cards and I love those little birdies!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...