Skip to main content

Mix and match Royal Peacock







        Teresa Brown


                                                Stampin’ Up!®




Demonstrator Australia





Hi and welcome to Stamping with Teresa.
In this card above I mix the Royal Peacock stamp set with
the Positive Thought from our Mini Catalogue 2020
also added the beautiful Noble Peacock Rhinestones.


Mix and Match is a great way to make more cards.
In the card above I used the Royal Peacock Stamp Set
and Coordinating Peacock dies and added the
Soft Spring HOST Stamp Set.


In the Card above I mix and Match by adding the Amazing
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper it go's so well
with the Royal Peacock Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies



In the Card above I just stamp the Peacock I used the Stampin' blender
to colour with in all the above cards. I also used the Pearl Basic Jewels
and used the stampin' blends to colour each pearl.




Products I Used in the cards above.
Stamp Set
Royal Peacock, Positive Thoughts, Soft Spring
Ink
Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick
Card Stock
 Whisper White, Bacsic Black, Pretty Peacock
DSP
Peaceful Poppies
Stampin' Blends
Old Olive Dark, Night of Navy Light, Rococo Dark/Light
Tools
Paper Trimmer, Stamparodus, Sililcone Craft Sheet Embossing Buddy
Pick tool, SAB Combo Pack Twine and Sequins, Snail, Tombow glue


Card Base 21cm x 14.5cm fold in half
Mat 1 14cm x 10cm
DSP 13.5cm x 9.5cm
Mat small 1 11cm x 8cm
Mat 2 10,5cm x 7.5 cm
All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 2019-20




Good morning and welcome to Stamping with TERESA. 

Mix and Mach for today is 
Both the Royal Peacock stamps and peacock Dies. Mini Catalogue add Positive Though Stamp Set add some blenders old olive dark, Light Night of Navy, light/ dark Rococo Rose. Ink memento black ink, Lovley Lipstick ink and soft Sea foam ink. Plus the Stamparatus add the silicone craft sheet. Your order would come to $291 you would be entitled to 3 free form $90 product from our SAB Catalogue. 
Or 1 $180 and 1 $90 2 free products. 
Your host spending you can receive  the beautiful soft spring stamp set for $16 
Check out the catalogue on my shop. 

Sale-A-Bration is a very exciting time. I love the way all the stamps papers mix and 
Match with our mini and occasions catalogues. 
Whether you like to make cards or memory projects boxes or 3-D you can do it all with Stampin’ Up! Products 
Let me share one of our new SAB products with you today. 




Happy Birthday to you. Free SAB with a $90 order (Australia only) 

You can shop from anywhere in Australia. 


You can join my team we love to see new crafters. 

#StampinUpAustralia
#ministampinupcatalogue2020
#TeresaBrown

Thank you for stopping by today please leave a comment would love to here from you.


Join my Team.
Team On The Run. 


Enjoy 
Happy Stamping Teresa





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip achievers blog hop

23 /1/24  8am Did you know that only 1% of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive the incentive trip and I'm so great full to part of this amazing group.  As soon as i saw this lavender Suite Collection I new it was one of the first set i was going to buy and share with my team and customers. For this card I used the Circle  Stylish shape dies and use the negative to stamp through. I also used our blender brushes  to add the Balmy Blue ink for top and the Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom just very lightly, then using the Painted Lavender Stamp Set I choose the stamp and added the colours Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, Lemon Lime Twist and the Gary Granite for the Hello There. I used these cards for my first In home class for 2024 the ladies so enjoyed using this set a little differently.  The second card was done the same way as the first but we used Stylish shape die and we chose a bigger flower stamp and the go to greeting for the Thank you  The third card I used

Training Blog Hop February 2024

 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I decided to choose one of the free SAB stamp set. It’s a set my customers are not to sure of until they see it made into a beautiful card.  So many more free products in here🤗🤗🤗 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration! Customers who join our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can get $235 AUD |worth of product PLUS our Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio* (a $106 AUD value) for just $169

Training hop for the month March 2024

TRAINING HOP FOR THE MONTH March  2024 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. I really appreciate you is a lovely way of saying thank you   I made these beautiful cards for a thank you appreciation day for a local day care centre.  I used three of my favourite stamp sets  Sweet & Precious stamp set  Rhino Ready Stamp set  Wild & Sweet Stamp set  I also used our amazing blend brushes and a mix lot of our inks for the backgrounds. Hope these cards gives you some inspiration. Take a look at are next amazing hop  List here