Skip to main content

Waterfront 2020 What type of crafter are you




Teresa Brown


Stampin’ Up!®


Demonstrator Australia


Hi and welcome to my blog.
Today I would like to talk to you about what type of crafter are you?
Beginner Crafters.
In the card above I would say this is for a beginner I used the Stamparatus for this card
(if you haven't seen a stamperatus its on page 184 in our Occasion Catalogue)
I have used the water front stamp set.
I started with the Sahara Sand mountains at the back.
Open your Stamperatus up and place your Foam mat then Grid paper
 Whisper white card stock. I used 13.5cm x 9.5cm card place on top of your grid paper.
You can make your grid paper where your got your card as sometime you like to work in the middle of the stamperatus, I know I do. under the stamperatus you have some magnets
be carful not to put them to close together I like to just use one but this is up to you.
Ok place the mountain stamp down onto the card stock then bring you plate down to pick up the stamp add the Sahara Sand ink to the stamp and bring plate down to stamp, If your image is not dark enough ink up and stamp again make sure your card didn't move.
its that simple I love it and I know you will to.
Add your next stamp onto your card and bring plate down and ink up with Shaded spruce ink or the colour you like to use and stamp dowm I used Bermuda Bay for my second ink for the water look and you can use any green ink you have for trees stamp out a sentiment you can have happy birthday, thinking of you, get well soon what ever you have in you supplies.


Casual Crafters
like to add a little more on there cards as I have above this one I punch out a1/2" circle on a posty note and place over card where you like your sun and sponge just lightly to start with this, or just use the round stamp in the set, time I added some grass before the water. You can mix and match the stamps and its so easy using the Stamparatus. Enjoy




Avid Crafters
Like to so much more and you can with this set it has an amazing lot of stamp in it that any one can use and have fun.
This is one of my favourite stamp sets it can be used for mens, children or ladies card just depends on the colours.


Thanks for stopping buy
Happy Stamping
For all your Stampin Up Supplies SHOP HERE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...

Are you OK coming in October 2026

 This October, let’s reach out to someone. đź’— We don’t always know how a neighbour, friend or family member is really feeling. If someone comes to mind, make them one of your beautiful handmade cards. Drop it in their letterbox if you know them, or give it to them in person and take a moment to ask, “Are you OK?” You could write inside: Just a little card to let you know I’m thinking of you. How have you been going? If you’d like a chat or a cuppa, I’d love to catch up. No pressure to reply straight away. đź’• If they do open up, give them time to talk, listen without judgement, and check in again later. That ongoing connection is at the heart of R U OK?’s guidance.  Let’s make October a month of reaching out, one card and one conversation at a time. 🌸 Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!® 🌸 CREATE • CONNECT • GATHER WITH TERESA Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope today’s project inspires you to enjoy a little creative time. Whether you’re new to crafting or have...