Skip to main content

Kylie's Monthly Blog Hop Country Home Stamp Set Feb 2020




Teresa Brown
Stampin’ Up!®
Demonstrator Australia





Hi my name is Teresa Brown and this is my first

 blog hop with the amazing

Kylie.


Country Home Stamp Set & Stampin' Blends


Country Home Stamp Set reminds me of my folk art days.


What an exciting event to be part off Joining Demonstrator from all around the world have chosen to take part in Demonstrators Monthly Blog Hop.


You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog idea today



I love our Occasion Catalogue this year 2019 - 2020. I made this card for a wonderful friend as a thank you as I have a lot to send out. Its been so nice receiving Get Well cards due to having Breast Cancer. I have miss out on stamping for 11 months wow that's a long time but so happy to be able to pick up a stamp ... Does anyone else get withdrawals or is it just me.
 Missing On Stage this year is only the second time in my 13 years with Stampin' Up!. I love to be able to catch up with all my amazing crafty  friend join in with sawps try new products.

Shop Here 
A beautiful fall in the countryside. Dried flowers, rustic jugs—just the setting to sit still for a moment and be grateful.
  1. Photopolymer stamps
  2. * Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
  3. * Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
  4. * Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
  5. * Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
  6. * Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.                               Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps. Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h
  7. Memento Black Ink
  8. Stampin' Blends






Blog hop List .



Comments

  1. Hooray on your first blog hop with Kylie! Thank you for hopping with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first hop! What stunning cards Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you joining us, beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele was so nice being part off this hop x

      Delete
  4. Such lovely cards, Teresa! It's a pleasure to be hopping with you. So glad you're back to enjoying some stamping time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie Thank you so much. It's so nice to be back stamping and in my craft room loving it xx

      Delete
  5. So wonderful you are up to stamping again Teresa! And two beautiful cards at that! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Teresa. Thanks so much for reminding me of this set and for joining the blog hop. It's so lovely to hop with you and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Teresa. Lovely to hop along with you and I look forward to more hops. Happy creating 😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, Teresa! I've always loved that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on beautiful cards and your first blog hop with Kylie. 👌🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the hop Teresa. Beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Teresa, Love your cards, remind me of the countryside, for sure. But can’t help but think of sausages on a stick when I see bull-rushes LOL. I love how you did the shadowing at the bottom of the image too. I’m so sorry to hear about your illness and hope you are on the road to recovery. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards Teresa! Glad you're feeling up to stamping again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations with your first blog hop, very beautiful cards !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on your first Blog Hop! I love the colour combination! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely to hop with you. Beautiful cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back to the crazy world of stamping ... especially with the lovely Kylie! Your first hop went off smoothly, so now you are up for more. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully colored card designs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards with beautiful colouring. I still haven't inkd up my set - you have encouraged me to rectify that!
    Great to be hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. One of my favorite country themed stamp sets. You did a great job with coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment your made my Day.
Happy Stamping Teresa

Popular posts from this blog

Trip achievers blog hop

23 /1/24  8am Did you know that only 1% of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive the incentive trip and I'm so great full to part of this amazing group.  As soon as i saw this lavender Suite Collection I new it was one of the first set i was going to buy and share with my team and customers. For this card I used the Circle  Stylish shape dies and use the negative to stamp through. I also used our blender brushes  to add the Balmy Blue ink for top and the Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom just very lightly, then using the Painted Lavender Stamp Set I choose the stamp and added the colours Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, Lemon Lime Twist and the Gary Granite for the Hello There. I used these cards for my first In home class for 2024 the ladies so enjoyed using this set a little differently.  The second card was done the same way as the first but we used Stylish shape die and we chose a bigger flower stamp and the go to greeting for the Thank you  The third card I used

Training Blog Hop February 2024

 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I decided to choose one of the free SAB stamp set. It’s a set my customers are not to sure of until they see it made into a beautiful card.  So many more free products in here🤗🤗🤗 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration! Customers who join our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can get $235 AUD |worth of product PLUS our Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio* (a $106 AUD value) for just $169

Training hop for the month March 2024

TRAINING HOP FOR THE MONTH March  2024 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. I really appreciate you is a lovely way of saying thank you   I made these beautiful cards for a thank you appreciation day for a local day care centre.  I used three of my favourite stamp sets  Sweet & Precious stamp set  Rhino Ready Stamp set  Wild & Sweet Stamp set  I also used our amazing blend brushes and a mix lot of our inks for the backgrounds. Hope these cards gives you some inspiration. Take a look at are next amazing hop  List here