Skip to main content

The Gang’s All Meer Sample Pack Day 13




Teresa Brown
Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Australia

I everyone welcome to The SAB Meer Cats you just have to love these cute little guys and the ending soon on the 31st March, so sad.

My question today is - Did you watch all the Lets get hopping Blog hop and if you did 
what was the name of the Theme  and would you come on and watch it each month?


Enjoy your week and enjoy my free on line class video

Enjoy your day Teresa xx




March Host Code: DGXNB9DS
If your order is under $250 please use the monthly Host code


Everyone Love FREE Samples and I like to give some away in March But you need to play along to join in. Each day I will be posting on my blog and you need to print out the mach PDF from above and write in what you think i might be sharing in my sample pack. On the 31st of March I will go live and share what the samples were for each day. You must leave a comment each day on my blog so i can see your been joining in this will start on the Friday 6th and today is Wednesday 18th   and its Day 13

What is you most favourite Die?  leave a comment below 

Have fun Happy Stamping  Thanks for stopping by Teresa xx

Comments

Tania Milgate said…
For the Kids was the name of the theme and I love looking at blog hops, I love seeing how different everyone’s cards are that have the same theme.

Popular posts from this blog

Kylie's Monthly Blog Hop Fable Friends Stamp Set

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Images (C) Stampin' Up! Design Teresa Brown 2020 ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. 💛 “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. 💛 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Kylie's Monthly Blog Hop Country Home Stamp Set Feb 2020

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Hi my name is Teresa Brown and this is my first  blog hop with the amazing Kylie. Country Home Stamp Set & Stampin' Blends Country Home Stamp Set reminds me of my folk art days. What an exciting event to be part off Joining Demonstrator from all around the world have chosen to take part in Demonstrators Monthly Blog Hop. You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog idea today I love our Occasion Catalogue this year 2019 - 2020. I made this card for a wonderful friend as a thank you as I have a lot to send out. Its been so nice receiving Get Well cards due to having Breast Cancer. I have miss out on stamping for 11 months wow that's a long time but so happy to be able to pick up a stamp ... Does anyone else get withdrawals or is it just me. ...