Skip to main content



Teresa Brown

Stampin’ Up!®
Demonstrator Australia


I’m so excited to be part of the online great Australia craft show by Craft Alive from today until Monday I will be posting the Cards I will be sharing in the classroom at 12:30 and 3 PM today please check schedule for next few days sometimes my slightly change I have a show special and it is drumroll

Show special by leaving a comment on my Facebook page also on my blog and subscribing to my YouTube channel and attending my online Craft Alive class one ticket for each class you attend plus bonus tickets for doing all the above you will get three tickets into $100 craft voucher for Stampin Up for me so some lucky person will win this. If you’re already a subscriber on my YouTube channel or my blog just say in comments I’m already ass prescriber and you will still receive your tickets I will place all tickets into a barrel and a rat arena on the last craft class on Sunday which I’m thinking is still going to be 3 o’clock but I will check on that

Please message me with any questions or requests for products or even short how to videos our new catalogue is due out on 2nd  June 2020 if you’re not on my mailing list and you’re a new customer please let me know in comments or message me. 
You Tube


Enjoy your 4 days crafting 
Happy Stamping TERESA 

The Great Australian Craft 
showClick here to join Craft Alive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...