Skip to main content

2 Days Only Promotion




Teresa Brown
Stampin’ Up!®

Demonstrator Australia

Saturday 6th June and Sunday 7th June 2020 only from 6am Saturday morning until 6pm Sunday night.
This is a thank you from me.
(The free postage is not a Stampin’Up! Promotion.)
Four Ways to place orders.

way to order.

1. Place your order on line in my new shop. If order is under $250 please use host code. If your order is over you receive free spending. If your order is over $400you will receive your free spending plus $40 bonus from Stampin’Up!

2. Email your order to me to receive free postage order must be over a $100 this is the only way I can do it for you but you will have to place money into my account. BSB 013845 AC 4904-66718 as I no longer have my credit card Machine. And if I put on yours order in through Stampin’Up! you will pay postage. You need to text me 0409533925 when payment has gone into bank. Email your order to my new Email address teresabrownstampin@gmail.com and you have until 6 pm on the Monday 8th June to put money into my account. I will have order up and ready to go so when I see your money is in I will place your order.
3. Hold a catalogue party with your friends and family let me know ASAP so I can st up host code for your party for you to hand out to all your friends everyone shops on line. All order are sent to to the customer. I will close your party of at 6 pm Sunday night and everyone will get to go into the draw.
4. Join my team Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator anywhere in Australia and you will pay $169 and receive $235 in product of your choice. Plus a bonus from Stampin’ Up! Of a pick a bundle. Wow any bundle of your choice.
5. Catalogue click on
6. Link  https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net/
7. anScroll to the bottom to find a PDF file you can download


Happy Stamping Teresa

Question what is your favourite new Stamp Set? 

Thanks for popping in to see me today
You have a amazing day xx
Teresa 













Comments

Tania Milgate said…
Oh my where do I start 🤷🏼‍♀️. There are so many beautiful sets but I would have to say Birds & Branches, Pampered Pets and Jar of Flowers 😍😍

Popular posts from this blog

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. 💛 “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. 💛 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...

Are you OK coming in October 2026

 This October, let’s reach out to someone. 💗 We don’t always know how a neighbour, friend or family member is really feeling. If someone comes to mind, make them one of your beautiful handmade cards. Drop it in their letterbox if you know them, or give it to them in person and take a moment to ask, “Are you OK?” You could write inside: Just a little card to let you know I’m thinking of you. How have you been going? If you’d like a chat or a cuppa, I’d love to catch up. No pressure to reply straight away. 💕 If they do open up, give them time to talk, listen without judgement, and check in again later. That ongoing connection is at the heart of R U OK?’s guidance.  Let’s make October a month of reaching out, one card and one conversation at a time. 🌸 Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!® 🌸 CREATE • CONNECT • GATHER WITH TERESA Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope today’s project inspires you to enjoy a little creative time. Whether you’re new to crafting or have...