Skip to main content

Comming Soon Great International Craft Show 2021

Teresa Brown
Stampin’ Up!®
Demonstrator Australia 

Sale-a-bration 2021

Image Ⓒ Stampin' Up! 
Design by Teresa Brown

Hi and welcome today its been a buys week heading up to the Great International Craft show.
4th Feb- 7th Feb 2021

At the show I will be running a 10 weeks beginers event.
So what dose this mean? 
I be going back to the basic in sharing how to start and what to use step by step. Its been a few years since I have been asked to start right back a the basic of card making and how to stamp and use the products. I love to share and I really like you to know how to use each products.


You will also recived  access to my Beginers Class step by step private Facebook class by placing $100 order or more with me.

I also have a free Gift value at $35(AUS) when you join the Beginners Class 

Hi and welcome to Stamping and making cards.
Have you ever wanted to make a card or stamp but really don’t no where to start. That was me over 30 years ago.
Hi my name is Teresa and been a creative coach for 14 years using the Stampin’Up! Product. I fell in love with the coordination of all their products and how well they go hand-in-hand with each other.
It save a lot of time when you can buy cardstock and the matching ink.
I been asked over the years to put together a basic classroom that keeps on growing and that what I have done this year.
There is a small cost of $22.99 a month. But if you place a $100 or more order with me I will wave the fee.
So each month I will be adding more step by step videos we start at the very beginning of what you need and each month will bring in a new stamp set plus a product witch I share how to use. All so will be running a 10 week bonus that will go hand in hand with this starting at the beginning at the Great Australian Craft Show starting on the 4th February in the classroom. I have picked out a beautiful suite Dragonfly Garden to use at GACS. As this is a very exciting time in January and February we have Stampin’Up! Sale -A-Bration. Please PM me for more information
Happy Stamping

Private message me if you want to know more
Happy Crafting Teresa 


House Keeping

WHERE TO APPLY THE HOST CODE TO YOUR ORDER

1.Add items to your shopping bag.

2.Click the shopping bag link.

3.Enter the host code in the box, then click apply.

4.Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code field and not the coupon code field (see screenshot below).



Enjoy the comfort of your own home a coffee in one hand and wish list in the other...

Stamping With Teresa

Host Code January 2021 6JG4XGDB


Add this code to all online orders under $250. 

FREE videos from me as a BIG thank you.  Ever order over $100 will receive 6 free Step by step videos diffrent Theme each months

Over $250 enjoy host free spending and free videos.

SHOP HERE - 

Shop Here also check out my events, online class and more HERE

Join Team on the Run

Facebook  Stamping with TERESA 

All about Christmas  

Crafty Monday free class 1 pm

Pintrest 

YouTube 



Thank you for stopping by today if I can help with any of your Stampin' Up! need Please feel free to contact me happy to help.


P.S. Today I’m taking a moment to be grateful — for my life, my health, my family, my business… and for you. Thank you for being here with me. It’s been a crazy ride and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.  :-)


Stampin’ Up! Demo Australia  Teresa Brown













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...