Skip to main content

Sun Print Suites

Click here  to browse my online store. 


Hi everyone and welcome to our new annul catalogue.  I’m excited to be sharing with you today the beautiful Sun print collection. 

Click to see video  this video is done from Stampin’ Up! 

I really love how it’s lads out so enjoy the Sun Print Video. 

Todays cards I shared a video on my Facebook page as thank you for recognise our heroes. 

                                          If you like to see the products I used CLICK a card 

Two beautiful thank you cards you can never have to many

Click the link to see how I made them enjoy.

Link to my Facebook video . 

Happy Creating Teresa đź’™


Click here  to browse my online store


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...