Skip to main content

January & February 2023 Colour challenge

 Hi and welcome my crafty friends  

I’m excited to be running our colour challenge for 2023.

 Let me ask you something do you have trouble working at your colours? 

and what colours to put together this colour challenge will help you think we’re outside the box. 

I’m running new, so two minutes, so everyone has time to have a go and put that cut up on my Facebook page. Love you and enjoy name and see what stamps and paper you have used to share with others.

This is my card. I used a blending brush to apply colour to the DSP. 

I used the by bay specialty paper form the suite I’m using for January/23. 

Each month I choose to work with one suite to share the amazing amount of cards and projects you can create. 

I will also mix and match with other stamp set that I have, mixing and matching give you more to create and share with others. 

My card for this challenge is a sweet thank you card. You can never have too many ready to send to someone when you need it. 


Check out here how I made my card. 
Thank you for sharing your time with me today I really appreciate it. 
Teresa 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...

Are you OK coming in October 2026

 This October, let’s reach out to someone. đź’— We don’t always know how a neighbour, friend or family member is really feeling. If someone comes to mind, make them one of your beautiful handmade cards. Drop it in their letterbox if you know them, or give it to them in person and take a moment to ask, “Are you OK?” You could write inside: Just a little card to let you know I’m thinking of you. How have you been going? If you’d like a chat or a cuppa, I’d love to catch up. No pressure to reply straight away. đź’• If they do open up, give them time to talk, listen without judgement, and check in again later. That ongoing connection is at the heart of R U OK?’s guidance.  Let’s make October a month of reaching out, one card and one conversation at a time. 🌸 Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!® 🌸 CREATE • CONNECT • GATHER WITH TERESA Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope today’s project inspires you to enjoy a little creative time. Whether you’re new to crafting or have...