Skip to main content

Sharing what you love

I so love sharing what I love but also love to give out some mystery gift the first Thursday of each month over on my Facebook page here are some amazing people that have received a special gift. Sharing what you love is so rewarding we have an amazing starter kit and it end at the end of June 2023. 
You still have time to join our team. Remember I didn’t know any of my teammates before they joined know we are best friends enjoying what we love doing together. 
If you’re thinking this might be for you reach out PM me I’m so happy to help. Let’s celebrate together Teresa ❤️🦋🤗🎉🎈






















 

 

Comments

Christa M said…
Love all the smiles on your blog. Shows us that you made a difference in each and every crafter who are in your circle. Love Christa M

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨

  🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨ We’re still walking through our beautiful September–December 2026 Mini Catalogue , and today we’re taking a closer look at the importance of our wonderful Stampin’ Up!® Colour Collections . Choosing colour combinations is easy because each collection has been carefully designed as a coordinating colour palette. This takes away the guesswork and helps everything come together beautifully! You can coordinate your: 🌈 Cardstock 🌈 Classic Stampin’ Ink 🌈 Stampin’ Blends 🌈 Designer Series Paper 🌈 Ribbons and embellishments 🌈 Other coordinating craft supplies This wonderful coordination is one of the things I love most about Stampin’ Up!®. When your ink, paper and embellishments work beautifully together, it makes creating cards and scrapbook layouts so much easier—and gives every project a polished finish. Whether you prefer soft and subtle shades, bright and cheerful colours, rich regal tones or beautiful natural colours, there is a colle...

Lets Get Hoping

Lets Get Hopping Round #12 Do you have a favourite technique? Is it something that you turn to time and time again or is it a technique you like to use on those extra special projects? This month is about our favourite technique and I do turn to masking so much as I love the way you can add two or three stamps set to make a card and it can look like a painting. So what is masking?  Its when you stamp out and image first on your card and also onto some Posty notes. Cut out Posty Note and place over the image as I have with the ute. Then you can build up the background behind your image I have used sponging, and the water from the High Tide Stamp set plus I punch out a circle from a Posty Note and Place on my pitcher where I wonted it, Sponging over the Posty Note first then removing and adding some colour and the birds from the High Tide Stamp set.  I Used a Aqua painter and inks to paint my Ute added some more birds and also sponge and used Aqua...