Skip to main content

July News with Teresa

 


Hey, there!

July updates with Teresa 
Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator 

You might have heard that Bonus Days is back, which means you  can earn coupons and be rewarded for shopping. Here’s a quick refresher on how this promotion works:

Earning Period: 6–31 July
When you shop and spend $90 you will earn a $9 coupon, which you can redeem in August. There’s no limit to how many coupons can be earned.

Redemption Period: 1–31 August
During the month of August, you can redeem your Bonus Days coupons! There’s no limit to how many coupons codes can be redeemed, but these codes will expire on 31 August 2023.

July host code DN7MN3YZ please use when ordering if your order is under $250. If your order is over enjoy your free spending. 
Thanks for supporting me and my online business I really appreciate your love and support. I don’t normally let my customers know my goals but this year I’m going for a big goal the incentive trip to Mexico to take my younger daughter Stacey for her 40th Birthday and I have to say all your order are helping me get there and I thank you so much. 
July free online classes are Christmas but not Christmas. I will add a time each day that classes will go up during July so keep an eye on my Facebook page for updates. 


Join my team here

Join for daily Free online Facebook card Classes

Gift Giving 1st Thursday of each month at 7.30 on my Facebook page. 

So what is Gift Giving? It’s my way of thanking you for your support. I will write out a free ticket for you When you interact on my on line class.
Share my page.
When you place an order. Online or by phone. 
Bonus ticket when you host an online part.
By introducing a new crafter to my page let me know in comments on my Facebook page. Hi my name Teresa and I’m introducing Sue she new then Sue said hello I just been introduced by Teresa then you both will receive bonus points. 
By using the host code each month. 

If you like to join our in home class second Thursday of each month please book as limited seats for customers or team member. 
Cost $20 we make 3 cards morning tea. 
Time10am to 12 noon 
Book 0409533925 

Let’s create together to share and  have fun. 
Have an awesome day Teresa ❤️🤗🌺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨

  🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨ We’re still walking through our beautiful September–December 2026 Mini Catalogue , and today we’re taking a closer look at the importance of our wonderful Stampin’ Up!® Colour Collections . Choosing colour combinations is easy because each collection has been carefully designed as a coordinating colour palette. This takes away the guesswork and helps everything come together beautifully! You can coordinate your: 🌈 Cardstock 🌈 Classic Stampin’ Ink 🌈 Stampin’ Blends 🌈 Designer Series Paper 🌈 Ribbons and embellishments 🌈 Other coordinating craft supplies This wonderful coordination is one of the things I love most about Stampin’ Up!®. When your ink, paper and embellishments work beautifully together, it makes creating cards and scrapbook layouts so much easier—and gives every project a polished finish. Whether you prefer soft and subtle shades, bright and cheerful colours, rich regal tones or beautiful natural colours, there is a colle...

Lets Get Hoping

Lets Get Hopping Round #12 Do you have a favourite technique? Is it something that you turn to time and time again or is it a technique you like to use on those extra special projects? This month is about our favourite technique and I do turn to masking so much as I love the way you can add two or three stamps set to make a card and it can look like a painting. So what is masking?  Its when you stamp out and image first on your card and also onto some Posty notes. Cut out Posty Note and place over the image as I have with the ute. Then you can build up the background behind your image I have used sponging, and the water from the High Tide Stamp set plus I punch out a circle from a Posty Note and Place on my pitcher where I wonted it, Sponging over the Posty Note first then removing and adding some colour and the birds from the High Tide Stamp set.  I Used a Aqua painter and inks to paint my Ute added some more birds and also sponge and used Aqua...