Skip to main content

Mystery Class what you need for October



Mystery Class for October 

Hi everyone and welcome to our 2nd Mystery Class. This is a new class for our new Stampin’Up! Year so we had a little trial run in September and it went really well so I’ve decided will be running with this for the coming year. 

What you will need!! Will go up on my blog the week before the class in  October so you can get ready to craft along together Mystery Class  

Class will run at 7.30 on the 3rd Monday night live on my Facebook page TERESA Brown Stamping. 

P M me  your cards at the end so I can share them on my Facebook page




















What you need for October 

1 sheet of DSP or 3 sheets of 6x6” DSP 

One sheet coordinating card stock 

One sheet of white or vanilla 

Ink to match card stock

Bone folder

Paper trimmer 

Paper snips 

Liquid glue 

Dimensionals 

Embellish as desired  


What I’m using

Winter Meadows DSP

Start Sky Card stock and ink 

White card stock 

I look forward to sharing and creating with you on the 16th of October 2023 


If you live in Australia and would like to have a browse around my online store Click here 


Let’s create and share together leave me a comment below tell me where you’re from and receive a free ticket 🎟️ into my gift gift 🎁 giving. 
The 1st Thursday night of each month at 7.30 over on my Facebook page  Click here 

Free Facebook live video everyday Monday to Friday and if you miss the live you can watch the replay as many times as you like 100 of videos for you to see. 
You can join my Crafty Monday group this is for everyone no matter where you live in the world. 
Click here to join Crafty Monday  free video every Monday at 1pm Melbourne time. 

If this is something you see yourself doing and would love to join my team. Join here
Our Team name is Stamping On The Run 
Let’s create together and share. ❤️🤗
Thank you for stopping by today if you need help please text me on 0409 533 925
Leave your name and message and I will get back to you. 

Enjoy your day big hugs Teresa ❤️🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip achievers blog hop

23 /1/24  8am Did you know that only 1% of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive the incentive trip and I'm so great full to part of this amazing group.  As soon as i saw this lavender Suite Collection I new it was one of the first set i was going to buy and share with my team and customers. For this card I used the Circle  Stylish shape dies and use the negative to stamp through. I also used our blender brushes  to add the Balmy Blue ink for top and the Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom just very lightly, then using the Painted Lavender Stamp Set I choose the stamp and added the colours Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, Lemon Lime Twist and the Gary Granite for the Hello There. I used these cards for my first In home class for 2024 the ladies so enjoyed using this set a little differently.  The second card was done the same way as the first but we used Stylish shape die and we chose a bigger flower stamp and the go to greeting for the Thank you  The third card I used

Training Blog Hop February 2024

 Hi and welcome to this amazing blog hop.  Today I decided to choose one of the free SAB stamp set. It’s a set my customers are not to sure of until they see it made into a beautiful card.  So many more free products in here🤗🤗🤗 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. Join in and hop along with these amazing ladies check out each blog hop for some craft ideas.  SAB= Sale -a-Bration is back for January & February 2024  For every $90 order here in Australia you can choose a  FREE Product  HERE Mini Catalogue Now Available  Download the digital version of January-April 2024 Mini Catalogue to see beautiful crafting products  HERE JOIN OFFER We have a fantastic offering for YOU  who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration! Customers who join our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can get $235 AUD |worth of product PLUS our Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio* (a $106 AUD value) for just $169

Training hop for the month March 2024

TRAINING HOP FOR THE MONTH March  2024 The theme is THANK YOU or CONGRATS. We want to focus on customer or team member cards each month for our hop. I really appreciate you is a lovely way of saying thank you   I made these beautiful cards for a thank you appreciation day for a local day care centre.  I used three of my favourite stamp sets  Sweet & Precious stamp set  Rhino Ready Stamp set  Wild & Sweet Stamp set  I also used our amazing blend brushes and a mix lot of our inks for the backgrounds. Hope these cards gives you some inspiration. Take a look at are next amazing hop  List here