Skip to main content

Trip achievers blog hop

23 /1/24  8am




Did you know that only 1% of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive the incentive trip and I'm so great full to part of this amazing group. 
As soon as i saw this lavender Suite Collection I new it was one of the first set i was going to buy and share with my team and customers.


For this card I used the Circle  Stylish shape dies and use the negative to stamp through.
I also used our blender brushes  to add the Balmy Blue ink for top and the Lemon Lime Twist for the bottom just very lightly, then using the Painted Lavender Stamp Set I choose the stamp and added the colours Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Orchid Oasis, Lemon Lime Twist and the Gary Granite for the Hello There. I used these cards for my first In home class for 2024 the ladies so enjoyed using this set a little differently. 
The second card was done the same way as the first but we used Stylish shape die and we chose a bigger flower stamp and the go to greeting for the Thank you 
The third card I used the Perennial Postage Dies I joined them all together using seal and my craft sheet using the blender brush first them the stamp of your choose form the Painted Lavender Stamp set. This time I cut out some birds from the free SAB Flight & Airy DSP 
Did You Know By placing a $90 order you can choose a FREE SAB product form the sale-a-bration! catalogue this ends on the 29th February 2024 
If you like the products i have used today then have a browse around my online store HERE
Some of my team and customers enjoying our in home class. 
If you like to join me second Thursday of each month. 
Or 
You can catch my every day on my Facebook Here







 Check out more amazing hops here 

Comments

Kylie Bertucci said…
Love three cards Teresa. They are so sweet and pretty! Thanks for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month!
These cards are beautiful! The first one is my fave:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...