Skip to main content

In home special card class 24 April


 💗 I’m Opening My Home for a Special Card Class 💗I’d love to invite you into my home for a relaxed and creative morning ✨

📅 Friday 24th April

⏰ 10:00am – 12:00pm


☕ Cuppa, chat & card making

💗 A lovely time to create and connect

💲 Cost: $25 per person

✨ Spaces are limited

✨ First in, best dressed

📱 Text me ASAP if you’d love a seat

I’ll get back to you with your confirmation 💕


Hugs Teresa 🤗❤️🤗

Teresa Brown Stamping

📞 0409 533 925


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let’ Get Hopping Round#27 2020

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia                                                                                                                                                    Hi and welcome to 2020 I am so excited to b...

🌸💕 LET’S BREAK DOWN THE QUARTERLY MINIMUM 💕🌸

  🌸💕 LET’S BREAK DOWN THE QUARTERLY MINIMUM 💕🌸 🌸💕 QUESTION & ANSWER TIME 💕🌸 Thursday 15 October 2026 We have an amazing Stampin’ Up!® joining offer this month, and one question I’m often asked is: “What do I need to do to stay a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?” First, here’s our October joining offer! 🎁 Join here to be part of our crafty community Join for $175 AUD and receive: ✨ A $240 AUD coupon code to choose products you love. ✨ An extra $95 AUD in Stampin’ Rewards when you join between 6–31 October 2026 . ✨ A FREE Welcome Box if this is your first time joining since 1 July 2026. 🌷 What about staying active? The quarterly sales minimum is $467.65 . Spread over 13 weeks, that’s approximately $36 a week as a planning guide. You don’t need to order every week—the minimum is measured over the quarter. Your own qualifying purchases and customer orders can contribute towards it. You don’t have to make videos or run classes, either! 💕 I’ve put the quarterly breakdow...

🌸 Fortnightly Wednesday Night Craft Classes Are Back!

  🌸 Fortnightly Wednesday Night Craft Classes Are Back! 🌸 Join me every fortnight in my craft room in Warragul, Victoria , for card making or scrapbooking, friendly chatter and creative fun! 🕖 7:00–9:00 pm 💰 $25 per person 📅 Next class: Wednesday 21 October 2026 Choose cards or scrapbooking when booking so I can prepare for you. 🌷 Bookings are essential and seats are limited. Message me or call 0409 533 925 to book. Teresa Brown Stamping Create • Connect • Gather 🌸 CREATE • CONNECT • GATHER WITH TERESA Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope today’s project inspires you to enjoy a little creative time. Whether you’re new to crafting or have been creating for years, I’d love to help you with products, tutorials and friendly classes. 🛍️ Shop Stampin’ Up!® with me ⁠ Browse beautiful stamps, coordinating paper, inks and crafting supplies in my Australian online store. 🎥 Watch my YouTube tutorials ⁠ Craft along with me and discover card ideas, techniques and my ...