Join Me Over on Facebook!
Looking for even more card making, scrapbooking, and paper crafting inspiration? I’d love to welcome you to my Teresa Brown Stamping Facebook community!
Each week I share:
🌸 Crafty Monday – Simple stamping, card making, and a new sketch every Monday at 1:00 pm (AEST).
🌸 Paper Pumpkin Club – Tuesday at 7:00 pm (Private Group).
🌸 Scrapbooking – Thursday at 11:00 am.
🌸 Hot Foil Made Easy – FREE every Thursday at 1:00 pm.
🌸 Crafty Thursday – Thursday at 7:00 pm with fresh ideas and techniques every week.
🌸 Tips, techniques, product inspiration, sneak peeks, giveaways, and plenty of creative fun!
Whether you’re just starting your crafting journey or you’ve been creating for years, there’s always something new to inspire you.
đź’— Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TeresaBrownStamping
🛍️ Shop Stampin’ Up!® products anytime:
https://www.stampinup.com.au/?demoid=4000208
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope to see you over on Facebook soon!
đź’• Helping you create handmade memories, one card at a time.
Teresa Brown Stamping
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up!®

Comments