🛍️ Ready to add these beautiful Stampin’ Blends to your craft room?
Shop online 24/7 here:
https://www.stampinup.com.au/?demoid=4000208
If you have any questions about Stampin’ Blends or would like help choosing colours, just send me a message—I’m always happy to help!
đź’• Teresa Brown Stamping
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up!®
:::
154880
CHERRY COBBLER STAMPIN' BLENDS COMBO PACK
154894
POOL PARTY STAMPIN' BLENDS COMBO PACK
144608
STAMPIN' BLENDS COLOR LIFTER
Stampin’ Blends Q & A
Q: What are Stampin’ Blends?
A: Stampin’ Blends are premium-quality alcohol markers from Stampin’ Up!® that are designed for smooth colouring and effortless blending. Each colour is available as a Light and Dark duo, making it easy to create beautiful shading, depth, and highlights on your stamped images.
Q: Do I need both the Light and Dark markers?
A: You can certainly use either marker on its own, but using both together allows you to blend colours seamlessly, creating more realistic shadows, highlights, and a lovely dimensional finish.
Q: What paper works best with Stampin’ Blends?
A: Stampin’ Up!® Basic White Cardstock is the best choice. It is specially suited to alcohol markers, allowing the ink to blend smoothly while helping you achieve vibrant, even colouring.
Q: Can I use Stampin’ Blends with watercolour paper?
A: No. Stampin’ Blends are alcohol-based markers and are designed to be used on smooth cardstock such as Stampin’ Up!® Basic White Cardstock. Watercolour paper is made for water-based mediums and won’t give the same smooth blending results.
Q: Which ink should I use for stamping?
A: For the best results, stamp your image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. It is alcohol-marker friendly and won’t smear when you colour with Stampin’ Blends.
Q: Do Stampin’ Blends bleed through the cardstock?
A: Yes, this is completely normal. Alcohol ink naturally soaks through the cardstock, so it’s a good idea to place scrap paper underneath while colouring.
Q: How do I get smooth blends?
A: Start with the Light marker as your base colour, add shadows with the Dark marker, then return with the Light marker to blend the two colours together using small circular motions.
Q: Can I colour embellishments with Stampin’ Blends?
A: Yes! Stampin’ Blends are wonderful for colouring pearls, ribbons, white die cuts, and other non-porous embellishments to perfectly match your project.
Q: How should I store my Stampin’ Blends?
A: Store your markers flat (horizontally) when possible. This helps keep ink flowing evenly to both ends and ensures consistent colouring.
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up!®
Teresa Brown Stamping
Thank You for Stopping By!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today. I truly appreciate your support and hope you’ve found plenty of inspiration for your next creative project.
If you enjoyed today’s post, I’d love for you to leave a comment, share it with a crafty friend, or follow along so you don’t miss future tutorials, tips, and inspiration.
🛍️ Shop Stampin’ Up!® products anytime through my online store:
https://www.stampinup.com.au/?demoid=4000208
Until next time, happy crafting!
đź’• Helping you create handmade memories, one card at a time.
Teresa Brown Stamping
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up!®






Comments