Skip to main content

12 Days of Creativity PDF Tutorial Collection

 ✨đź’• IT’S READY! đź’•✨



To all the lovely people who have been asking about my 12 Days of Creativity PDF Tutorial Collection—I’m very excited to let you know that it is now ready and available through my blog! 🎉

I had such a beautiful time opening each window, discovering the wonderful surprises inside, and creating a new project to share with you every day.

There were plenty of creative moments, a few little challenges, lots of laughter, and so much joy as each idea came together. I have truly loved creating this collection for you, and your lovely comments and encouragement made the whole journey even more special. đź’—

The collection includes all 12 card tutorials, along with two bonus 6” × 6” scrapbook ideas, for $20 AUD.

You can find my in my Facebook page Teresa Brown Stamping 

Once you’re on the blog, click “More…” and then select “PDF Tutorial Shop.”

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along and supporting Teresa Brown Stamping. I hope you enjoy recreating these projects as much as I enjoyed designing them for you. 🌸✨

Create • Connect • Gather

Teresa Brown Stamping
All images © Stampin’ Up!®


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Thursday

 đźŚ¸✨ WELCOME TO CRAFTY THURSDAY ✨🌸 Thank you to everyone who joined me 10 minutes early for our lovely crafty catch-up tonight. I always enjoy having this time to chat before we begin. 🥰 Tonight I’m creating a beautiful postage-style card using gold foil with the Reverse Hot Foil Plate. I’m also bringing in the Pop-Up Petals from my stash to create the little vase, along with flowers from the 12 Days of Creativity. The flowers are die-cut from vellum and gently embossed using either the embossing tool from the Take Your Pick Tool or the stylus from your scoring tool. When the vellum flowers are arranged behind the vase and placed onto the gold reverse-foiled background, they create the most beautiful mirror-image effect. It’s a real WOW-factor card! ✨đź’› Thank you for joining me tonight, and if you’re watching the replay, please say hello in the comments. Create • Connect • Gather Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!®

Let’s Get Hopping Round 17

Welcome to Round 17 Let’s Get Hopping.  Theme Birthday  The first stamp set I looked at for this was HELLO CUPCAKE This is an amazing set and it’s in our FREE Sale-A-Bration Catalogue  So how dose SAB work    SHOP: Spend $90 (AUD) Only And you can choose a product from our SAB Catalogue to 31March 2019 And this is one I pick out and love it  This card was made with our Note Card    Lets hop over to the amazing Eva Potts   Enjoy Shopping today. Take a look at my 20/7 Stampin' Up! Store

Let’s Get Hopping

Lets Get Hopping #20 Watercolouring with inks or pencils, colouring with alcohol markers, regular markers or blender pens. What's your favourite colouring technique? This months challenge is to showcase some form of colouring. Theme: Colouring Techniques Add caption Share what you love Bridge Card In this I coloured the bird and flowers with the Aqua Painter and inks The Fabulous Flamingo Bridge Card  I used Aqua Pen and Inks Animal Outing Bridge Card I Used Stampin' Blends So How do you make a Bridge Card Step 1 Select your Card Stock and Designer and Stamp set Step 2 Cut one 20cm x 10cm Step 3 place on Score Board and score 3cm,6cm,14cm, 17cm Step 4 Use a bone folder to fold score lines Some I make in Card Stock and others in DSP but add Card stock to back to help Support the DSP as I have in card below Step 5 Cut one 14cm x 2.5cm to make Bridge at front Check Photos below to help you put your Bridge Card together. Enjoy Te...