🌸 Monday 5 October 2026 — A heartfelt invitation from me to you 🌸
Tomorrow, Tuesday 6 October, our special Stampin’ Up! joining offer begins—and I’d love to welcome you into our crafting family. 💕
When I joined Stampin’ Up! in 2006, I couldn’t have imagined the friendships, shared creativity and wonderful memories that would become part of my life. Twenty years later, the people are still what make it so special to me.
There’s something beautiful about gathering around a table, sharing ideas and watching someone smile as they say, “I made that!” Whether you love making cards, preserving memories or simply enjoying a little creative time, I’d love to share that joy with you. 🌿
You don’t need to have all the answers or feel like an expert. We all begin somewhere, and I’ll be here to help you find your feet, answer your questions and celebrate what you create.
✨ From 6–31 October 2026, new Australian demonstrators receive $95 AUD in bonus Stampin’ Rewards, alongside their $240 AUD coupon code. The bonus rewards are added immediately after joining and must be used within three months of your sign-up date.
If joining has been on your mind, you’re welcome to message me for a friendly chat. We can talk about what you’d like from it and whether it feels right for you—there’s no rush to decide.
It would mean so much to welcome you and share the next part of this creative journey together. 💛
Visit my Stampin’ Up! website:
https://www.stampinup.com.au/?demoid=4000208
With love,
Teresa
Teresa Brown Stamping
Create • Connect • Gather

Comments