Watercolour Made easy with Teresa
๐จ๐ DON’T FORGET — IT’S TIME TO BOOK! ๐๐จ
Bookings are now open for my Watercolour Made Easy with Teresa online class! ๐ธ
If you’ve ever looked at watercolouring and thought, “I’d love to try that, but I wouldn’t know where to start,” this class is for you. ๐
We’ll take it one little step at a time, starting with our practice pieces before moving onto our beautiful cards. You don’t need to be an artist or have lots of experience — just come along, relax and enjoy creating with me. ๐จ๐ฅฐ
๐ Saturday 31 October 2026
⏰ 10am Melbourne Time
๐ป Online — join me from anywhere!
๐ Early Bird $25 — book by 10 October
๐ Regular class fee $35
๐ธ Open the Event Page for all the details, supply list and how to book.
I’d love to have you join me for our very first Watercolour Made Easy with Teresa class. ๐
Hugs Teresa ❤️๐ค❤️
Create • Connect • Gather
Teresa Brown Stamping

Comments