Skip to main content

Let's get Hopping Round 11

Theme: Gratitude
As a family we've been talking about things we are grateful for and ways that we can show our gratitude to others, so I thought it would be nice to continue the focus on gratitude into our blog hop.
Whether it is thoughtful handmade gift or simply a card of thanks, I'd love to see how use your creative talents to show your gratitude to others.
 
So I have gone with a small gift of cards... Using our Very Vanilla Note Cards
 
This is the small gift
Finished off with a Belly Band  
I have Used the Enjoy Life Stamp Set
Night of Navy Ink
and the Everyday Label Punch
one note card
I have used two Stamp Set
Waterfront and Enjoy Life
adding a touch of colour
Memento Black, Crushed Curry,
 Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party
I used Enjoy Life and
Night of Navy and Flirty Flamingo Ink

I used Waterfront and Enjoy Life
Night of  Navy, Crushed Curry Ink
and  Clear Block H for shading
Everyday Label Punch

I have used Enjoy Life Stamp set
Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo Ink

I have used both stamp set in this card
Night Navy, Crushed Curry Ink

I have used Both Stamp set In this card
Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo Ink
Out side Cover
9 3/4 inches x 51/4 inch
Place Envelop  and mark top and bottom
 then score 1/4 each end away form centre from first score 

Fold the flap to back  and snail to next envelope.
Snail all 7 envelopes together t will look like photo above.
Make your Belly Band  81/4 inch x 3inch
you can make any size you like to work with your stamps sets.


Next the amazing Diana Tillery

https://celticstamper.blogspot.com/2018/07/letsgethopping11.html
 
 

Comments

Eva Pottsova said…
What a great project, Teresa. Great cards too!
Tracy Bish said…
Excellent set of gift cards Teresa, especially love the colours you have used.
Diana Tillery said…
Oooh! What a great idea! I do love the Enjoy Life stamp set and pairing it with Waterfront is genius!! Thank you for sharing and giving us some fantastic ideas! :)
Jennifer said…
Thank you so much for sharing, these are probably 2 of my favorite stamp sets right now and I love the colors you used :)
Tan said…
What a great idea Teresa and such beautiful cards
Wow! Neat project! Haven’t gotten the Enjoy Life set yet, but your cards make me want it soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨

  🎨✨ LET’S TALK ABOUT COLOUR! ✨ We’re still walking through our beautiful September–December 2026 Mini Catalogue , and today we’re taking a closer look at the importance of our wonderful Stampin’ Up!® Colour Collections . Choosing colour combinations is easy because each collection has been carefully designed as a coordinating colour palette. This takes away the guesswork and helps everything come together beautifully! You can coordinate your: 🌈 Cardstock 🌈 Classic Stampin’ Ink 🌈 Stampin’ Blends 🌈 Designer Series Paper 🌈 Ribbons and embellishments 🌈 Other coordinating craft supplies This wonderful coordination is one of the things I love most about Stampin’ Up!®. When your ink, paper and embellishments work beautifully together, it makes creating cards and scrapbook layouts so much easier—and gives every project a polished finish. Whether you prefer soft and subtle shades, bright and cheerful colours, rich regal tones or beautiful natural colours, there is a colle...

Crafty Thursday

 🌸✨ WELCOME TO CRAFTY THURSDAY ✨🌸 Thank you to everyone who joined me 10 minutes early for our lovely crafty catch-up tonight. I always enjoy having this time to chat before we begin. 🥰 Tonight I’m creating a beautiful postage-style card using gold foil with the Reverse Hot Foil Plate. I’m also bringing in the Pop-Up Petals from my stash to create the little vase, along with flowers from the 12 Days of Creativity. The flowers are die-cut from vellum and gently embossed using either the embossing tool from the Take Your Pick Tool or the stylus from your scoring tool. When the vellum flowers are arranged behind the vase and placed onto the gold reverse-foiled background, they create the most beautiful mirror-image effect. It’s a real WOW-factor card! ✨💛 Thank you for joining me tonight, and if you’re watching the replay, please say hello in the comments. Create • Connect • Gather Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!®