Skip to main content

Lets get hopping Christmas in July




Teresa Brown
Stampin’ Up!®
Demonstrator Australia 

Next hop over to the amazing 
Nina King Mc Milan 

Theme: Christmas in July

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #33 Date: July 20th, 11am AEST (Melbourne.)
Our Theme is Christmas in July
and I like to share two cards with you that is in my monthly Christmas classes you can read all about it just scroll down
Each month I choose two stamp sets and 
for my Christmas in July step by step video 
I have used the Snow Front and Still Scenes 
photo below.



Welcome to it’s all about Christmas with me (Teresa).

Each Month I create & stamp cards or project using one or maybe two Stamp set of the Month to share with YOU!!! 

You can perches what you need here for next month
https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net 

I will add a list on the products you need on 25th each month and you have a month to perches. If I put list up 25th may you can buy in June and then create in July a list go up on 25th June and buy in July and create in August and so on. 
If your already have product you don’t need to buy them again you only buy what you need. 

I create a video or two for each project walking you step by step though the measurement techniques to how to make amazing Christmas cards.
You be able to watch the video as much as you like stop pause rewind and create

List has just gone up in its all about Christmas group on my Facebook page

If you haven’t joined and would like to let me know and I will join you. 

If your a Stampin up Demonstrator or your not buying products from me you will have a small fee of $20 for month to be paid on 25th of each month.  

More information on site when you join. 

I look forward to creating with you and getting your Christmas cards up and ready for you to post out. 
Happy Stamping 
Teresa Brown










Comments

Tan said…
Gorgeous cards Teresa. Love them both but the snow globe one is my favourite
Shelly Wadge said…
Great inspiration for Christmas Teresa
Alicia said…
Very pretty, I especially love the snow globe card 😊
Oh I love your first card in particular. Those trees are stunning xx
Tracy Bish said…
Lovely Christmas cards Teresa, I love wintery scenes for Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Pumpkin 2 days left for October

  🎄✨ Only 2 days left to subscribe! ✨🎄 Thursday 8 October 2026 Would you love to create beautiful handmade Christmas cards? This month’s Paper Pumpkin Christmas collection is a lovely way to get started! 💌 Subscribe here 📦 SUBSCRIBE — Enjoy an all-inclusive papercrafting kit delivered to your door. ✂️ CREATE — Everything is precut and ready to go, so you can relax and enjoy making. 💕 SHARE — Send a little handmade happiness to someone special this Christmas! Choose 1, 3, 6 or 12 months . If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin before, why not start with just one month and see how you enjoy it? 🌟 You’re also welcome in my Paper Pumpkin Club , where we create together, share ideas and enjoy some crafty company. 🎁 Subscribe by 10 October to receive this month’s Christmas kit! Message me if you’d like help getting started—I’d love to welcome you. 💕 Teresa Brown Stamping Create • Connect • Gather  

Shop Create Connect & Join

  🛍️ Do you love to shop and be rewarded for shopping? 💕 Visit my on line shop here Visit my online shop filled with beautiful Stampin’ Up!® products and enjoy a little window shopping from the comfort of your own home! 🌸 Browse stamps, pretty papers, card kits and crafting supplies. Make a wish list or choose something lovely for your next creative project—and explore Stampin’ Rewards while you shop! 🎁 🌷 Did you know you can also join my team? I’d love to welcome you and share our love of crafting, ideas and friendship. Join my Team On The Run here 📦 Or subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and join my Paper Pumpkin Club! Enjoy a creative kit delivered to your door, with inspiration and friendly crafting time together. It’s a lovely way to get started or make a little time for yourself. Join Paper Pumpkin here Message me if you’d like to know more about shopping, joining my team or Paper Pumpkin. I’m happy to help! 💕 Teresa 🤗 Teresa Brown Stamping Create • Connect • Gather

Watercolour Made easy with Teresa 🎨💕 DON’T FORGET — IT’S TIME TO BOOK! 💕🎨

 Watercolour Made easy with Teresa 🎨💕 DON’T FORGET — IT’S TIME TO BOOK! 💕🎨 Event page here Bookings are now open for my Watercolour Made Easy with Teresa online class! 🌸 If you’ve ever looked at watercolouring and thought, “I’d love to try that, but I wouldn’t know where to start,” this class is for you. 💗 We’ll take it one little step at a time, starting with our practice pieces before moving onto our beautiful cards. You don’t need to be an artist or have lots of experience — just come along, relax and enjoy creating with me. 🎨🥰 📅 Saturday 31 October 2026 ⏰ 10am Melbourne Time 💻 Online — join me from anywhere! 💕 Early Bird $25 — book by 10 October 💕 Regular class fee $35 🌸 Open the Event Page for all the details, supply list and how to book. I’d love to have you join me for our very first Watercolour Made Easy with Teresa class. 💕 Hugs Teresa ❤️🤗❤️ Create • Connect • Gather Teresa Brown Stamping