Skip to main content

Demonstrator Training Program Blog hop Easter Friends Stamp Set

                                           

Welcome wow we are into February already. How many of you have love our new mini Jan - June 2022. When I had my first look this Easter Friends stamp set jump out at me. I could see it was for Easter but I also could see it for  baby cards and thinking of you birthday and Thank you Cards.

In this cute card I also used the FREE Sale a bration! Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper buy the way this come with an amazing Friendly Stamp Set which I just love its wonderful value.
Getting back to my card i used the blends to add colour to the flowers it has really work in well with the little stencilling  back ground. I then hat to use my go to Mess Ribbon just love it go's with every thing.
This one I made for a friend that love bunnies keep it simple but also used the free DSP.

 The Easter card is for my mum as mums really the only person that dose an Easter Card. I did a little masking in this card and love the way the bunny looks so at peace. 

 Enjoy seeing all the amazing cards from demonstrator from around the world.


BLOG HOP LINK 

InLinkz script-->

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator Australia 


Visit my Store & up coming event, to join me team from anywhere in Australia or to host online party. Only if you like freebies. 

Become a customer and receive free class videos every week.
 Over 380 videos for you to join in on. 

Facebook free class every Thursday night 7.30 leave me a comment and share my page Melbourne

Pinterest has an amazing lot of ideas for any crafty person 

Comments

Diane (DeeDee) said…
Love your bunny cards!
Rebecca Nutley said…
Aww so cute, I love these animal stamps.
Your thank you card is so bright and cheery. Very cute!
Melva Peters said…
My gosh, your cards are adorable!
Mo Rootes said…
These cards are so cute Theresa, that bunny is adorable x
Kylie Bertucci said…
Cute! I can definitely see these three cards as baby cards. Thank you Teresa for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!
Rookaya Parak said…
Adorable bunny cards
Lesley Seabrook said…
My favourite is the little bunny with petal pink and black, lovely 🙂
Karen said…
Cute bunny cards,

Popular posts from this blog

Let’ Get Hopping Round#27 2020

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia                                                                                                                                                    Hi and welcome to 2020 I am so excited to b...

🌸💕 LET’S BREAK DOWN THE QUARTERLY MINIMUM 💕🌸

  🌸💕 LET’S BREAK DOWN THE QUARTERLY MINIMUM 💕🌸 🌸💕 QUESTION & ANSWER TIME 💕🌸 Thursday 15 October 2026 We have an amazing Stampin’ Up!® joining offer this month, and one question I’m often asked is: “What do I need to do to stay a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?” First, here’s our October joining offer! 🎁 Join here to be part of our crafty community Join for $175 AUD and receive: ✨ A $240 AUD coupon code to choose products you love. ✨ An extra $95 AUD in Stampin’ Rewards when you join between 6–31 October 2026 . ✨ A FREE Welcome Box if this is your first time joining since 1 July 2026. 🌷 What about staying active? The quarterly sales minimum is $467.65 . Spread over 13 weeks, that’s approximately $36 a week as a planning guide. You don’t need to order every week—the minimum is measured over the quarter. Your own qualifying purchases and customer orders can contribute towards it. You don’t have to make videos or run classes, either! 💕 I’ve put the quarterly breakdow...

🌸 Fortnightly Wednesday Night Craft Classes Are Back!

  🌸 Fortnightly Wednesday Night Craft Classes Are Back! 🌸 Join me every fortnight in my craft room in Warragul, Victoria , for card making or scrapbooking, friendly chatter and creative fun! 🕖 7:00–9:00 pm 💰 $25 per person 📅 Next class: Wednesday 21 October 2026 Choose cards or scrapbooking when booking so I can prepare for you. 🌷 Bookings are essential and seats are limited. Message me or call 0409 533 925 to book. Teresa Brown Stamping Create • Connect • Gather 🌸 CREATE • CONNECT • GATHER WITH TERESA Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope today’s project inspires you to enjoy a little creative time. Whether you’re new to crafting or have been creating for years, I’d love to help you with products, tutorials and friendly classes. 🛍️ Shop Stampin’ Up!® with me ⁠ Browse beautiful stamps, coordinating paper, inks and crafting supplies in my Australian online store. 🎥 Watch my YouTube tutorials ⁠ Craft along with me and discover card ideas, techniques and my ...