Skip to main content

Demonstrator Training Program Blog hop Easter Friends Stamp Set

                                           

Welcome wow we are into February already. How many of you have love our new mini Jan - June 2022. When I had my first look this Easter Friends stamp set jump out at me. I could see it was for Easter but I also could see it for  baby cards and thinking of you birthday and Thank you Cards.

In this cute card I also used the FREE Sale a bration! Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper buy the way this come with an amazing Friendly Stamp Set which I just love its wonderful value.
Getting back to my card i used the blends to add colour to the flowers it has really work in well with the little stencilling  back ground. I then hat to use my go to Mess Ribbon just love it go's with every thing.
This one I made for a friend that love bunnies keep it simple but also used the free DSP.

 The Easter card is for my mum as mums really the only person that dose an Easter Card. I did a little masking in this card and love the way the bunny looks so at peace. 

 Enjoy seeing all the amazing cards from demonstrator from around the world.


BLOG HOP LINK 

InLinkz script-->

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator Australia 


Visit my Store & up coming event, to join me team from anywhere in Australia or to host online party. Only if you like freebies. 

Become a customer and receive free class videos every week.
 Over 380 videos for you to join in on. 

Facebook free class every Thursday night 7.30 leave me a comment and share my page Melbourne

Pinterest has an amazing lot of ideas for any crafty person 

Comments

Diane (DeeDee) said…
Love your bunny cards!
Rebecca Nutley said…
Aww so cute, I love these animal stamps.
Your thank you card is so bright and cheery. Very cute!
Melva Peters said…
My gosh, your cards are adorable!
Mo Rootes said…
These cards are so cute Theresa, that bunny is adorable x
Kylie Bertucci said…
Cute! I can definitely see these three cards as baby cards. Thank you Teresa for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!
Rookaya Parak said…
Adorable bunny cards
Lesley Seabrook said…
My favourite is the little bunny with petal pink and black, lovely 🙂
Karen said…
Cute bunny cards,

Popular posts from this blog

Lets Get Hopping Round 10

Let’s Get Hopping, Round #10 This week its all about traditional 12 x 12 scrapbook page, a pocket scrapbook spread or even a mini album, create and share a memory keeping project. Memories & More on this hop I am excited as I been doing a little mini album for my Mum I love making a one sheet 12x12 Mini Album/Brag Book  How to make this wounder Brag Book. 1. Select 1 sheet of 12x12 DSP 2. Place sheet in trimmer and line up at 4inch cut. (we put this 4inch aside to make cover and to add to bottom of pages.) 3.So with other piece will make the book. First fold in half. Will be 8inch across the top and 6inch from top to fold. 4. Unfold and line up 8inch edge to centre fold do both sides. 5. So know you have a piece of paper with 3 folds in it first fold Valley second fold Mountain third fold Valley. 6.Take you DSP and line up at the 4inch mark 7.Cut down to the last score line. Then score the last panel  So work out what side ...

Teresa Brown Stamping October News

  🌻 TERESA BROWN STAMPING — OCTOBER NEWS Thursday 1 October 2026 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to a new month of creating, connecting and gathering! Thank you for following along with our Tasmania adventures. I’m looking forward to catching up and sharing a lovely October of cards, scrapbooking, watercolour and hot foil with you. đź’› “ARE YOU OK?” — A LITTLE CARD, A CARING CONNECTION This October, we are using our creativity and crafting to reach out to someone who may need a little kindness and support. A handmade card with a thoughtful message can open an important conversation. A simple message such as, “I’m thinking of you. How are you going?” can let someone know that they are cared for and not alone. We encourage everyone to make a card and send it to a friend, family member, neighbour or loved one. Take the time to check in, listen and show that you care. Our cards can help us stay connected, one caring message at a time. đź’› 🌻 OCTOBER CREATIVE FOCUS — SUNFLOWER FIE...

Demonstrator Support Training Blog Hop

                                        Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Me with my beautiful mum..  Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here Teresa Brown or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Making thank you cards for everyone that joined my embossing class.   Next lot for orders on line.   Then hopefully my team cards have a full day of craftin...