Skip to main content

New Catalogue Party 2022-23


Check out more here  💐 New Catalogue Is Almost Here! 🌷

Join here  17th May 2022 Time 7 pm click on join here  

 Have you ever been scrolling through and see a gorgeous card and thought to yourself…

 I wish I could make a card like that!”

 

Many people have doubts about their artistic abilities and are lacking confidence.

It’s common to feel That Your

Skills just aren’t good enough

You’re afraid of failing

You doubt you would be able to make cards like others

Felt like you just aren’t creative enough

Believe it or not, Your not alone.

 

I created this course to show you the simple, easy techniques that you can used to overcome those negative thoughts and become a beautiful at creating cards and so much more.

 

In my new card class, I show how someone with no experience can create beautiful cards following my simple step-by-step processes!

 

What you will get when you start today

 

✅Simple Step By Step video Lessons

✅Confidence In Your Abilities

✅6 Unique cards to make

✅cards you Want To Send to Your fFamily & Friends!

✅Became a VIP and receive 100 step by step video you can watch over and over, stop & rewind in the comfort of your home.


Here is what some happy friends have said.


 "I cannot recall the first time that I met Teresa but it was around 14 years ago when I attended a craft show and Teresa was demonstrating there and I think from recollection this is when I first met her and she had classes at her home which I attended for quite some years.


Despite all of Teresa's health issues over the past few years she would have to be one of the most generous, kind and caring person I know who goes out of her way to help others create cards and is very willing to share her skills in producing a card that is exciting to make. I love all the new and different techniques she uses with blending colours and mixing and matching card stock and the different styles of cards that one can make. Nothing is too hard with Teresa. I especially love the die cuts and Teresa always seems to have great ideas.


The reason why I also have stuck with Teresa is that she has never made it a money-making issue she is just wanting to share the wonderful things that stampin up provides. I feel privileged to have connected with her all those years back and though I don't do an awful lot of card making these past 2 years for various reasons I still eventually hope to get back into it.


Thank you Teresa, you are a blessing to all who cross your path."

By Cherly Orton


Hi my name is Tania and I have been Stampin’Up! with Teresa for about 12 years. I just love her classes learning different techniques.

I love Stampin Up products their stamps are easy to use and have variety of stamps in each set. The paper is gorgeous. I really love all their products.

I love being a demonstrator and supporting my hobby & being part of an amazing community & Team On The Run.

Thank you Teresa

By Tania Ward



Hope to see you at my new catalogue party 🎉🎉🎉

Happy Crating Teresa 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Pumpkin 2 days left for October

  🎄✨ Only 2 days left to subscribe! ✨🎄 Thursday 8 October 2026 Would you love to create beautiful handmade Christmas cards? This month’s Paper Pumpkin Christmas collection is a lovely way to get started! 💌 Subscribe here 📦 SUBSCRIBE — Enjoy an all-inclusive papercrafting kit delivered to your door. ✂️ CREATE — Everything is precut and ready to go, so you can relax and enjoy making. 💕 SHARE — Send a little handmade happiness to someone special this Christmas! Choose 1, 3, 6 or 12 months . If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin before, why not start with just one month and see how you enjoy it? 🌟 You’re also welcome in my Paper Pumpkin Club , where we create together, share ideas and enjoy some crafty company. 🎁 Subscribe by 10 October to receive this month’s Christmas kit! Message me if you’d like help getting started—I’d love to welcome you. 💕 Teresa Brown Stamping Create • Connect • Gather  

Last Days SAB

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia  Last Days Of SAB This is a cute SAB card  Using the Darling Donkey Stamp Set.  Just cut your strips add to black card stock trim strips then add to front of card add donkeys. Enjoy  Happy Stamping TERESA xx WHERE TO APPLY THE HOST CODE TO YOUR ORDER 1.Add items to your shopping bag. 2.Click the shopping bag link. 3.Enter the host code in the box, then click apply. 4.Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code field and not the coupon code field (see screenshot below). Enjoy the comfort of your own home a coffee in one hand and wish list in the other... Stamping With Teresa Host Code  Add this code to all online orders under $250.  FREE videos from me as a BIG thank you.  Ever order over $100 will receive 8 free Step by step videos and a Theme each months Over $250 enjoy host free spending and free videos. SHOP HERE -  Shop Here also check out my events, ...

Shop Create Connect & Join

  🛍️ Do you love to shop and be rewarded for shopping? 💕 Visit my on line shop here Visit my online shop filled with beautiful Stampin’ Up!® products and enjoy a little window shopping from the comfort of your own home! 🌸 Browse stamps, pretty papers, card kits and crafting supplies. Make a wish list or choose something lovely for your next creative project—and explore Stampin’ Rewards while you shop! 🎁 🌷 Did you know you can also join my team? I’d love to welcome you and share our love of crafting, ideas and friendship. Join my Team On The Run here 📦 Or subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and join my Paper Pumpkin Club! Enjoy a creative kit delivered to your door, with inspiration and friendly crafting time together. It’s a lovely way to get started or make a little time for yourself. Join Paper Pumpkin here Message me if you’d like to know more about shopping, joining my team or Paper Pumpkin. I’m happy to help! 💕 Teresa 🤗 Teresa Brown Stamping Create • Connect • Gather