Skip to main content

Five New Crafty Friends

 đź’• I’m Looking for Five New Crafty Friends đź’•


This year I’m celebrating 20 wonderful years with Stampin’ Up!®, and as I look back, I realise it has never just been about stamps, paper and ink.

It’s been about the friendships we’ve made…
The laughter we’ve shared…
The encouragement we’ve given each other…
And the beautiful handmade memories we’ve created together. ❤️

I’m not looking for five salespeople.

I’m looking for five people who are looking for exactly what our community offers.

đź’— A place to belong.
đź’— A place to be inspired.
đź’— A place to learn new techniques.
đź’— A place to laugh, create and share with like-minded friends.

Whether you simply love crafting, would enjoy a discount on your favourite Stampin’ Up!® products, or have dreamed of sharing creativity with others, there could be a place waiting for you in our crafty family.

There is absolutely no pressure—just a friendly chat to see if it’s the right fit for you.

If you’ve ever thought…
✨ “Maybe one day…”
✨ “I’d love to craft with others…”
✨ “I’d like to know more…”

I’d love to hear from you.

đź’Ś Send me a message, or simply comment “INFO” below, and let’s have a chat.

I’d be honoured to welcome you into our Team on the Run family. ❤️

đź’• Teresa Brown Stamping
Helping you create handmade memories, one card at a time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Thursday

 đźŚ¸✨ WELCOME TO CRAFTY THURSDAY ✨🌸 Thank you to everyone who joined me 10 minutes early for our lovely crafty catch-up tonight. I always enjoy having this time to chat before we begin. 🥰 Tonight I’m creating a beautiful postage-style card using gold foil with the Reverse Hot Foil Plate. I’m also bringing in the Pop-Up Petals from my stash to create the little vase, along with flowers from the 12 Days of Creativity. The flowers are die-cut from vellum and gently embossed using either the embossing tool from the Take Your Pick Tool or the stylus from your scoring tool. When the vellum flowers are arranged behind the vase and placed onto the gold reverse-foiled background, they create the most beautiful mirror-image effect. It’s a real WOW-factor card! ✨đź’› Thank you for joining me tonight, and if you’re watching the replay, please say hello in the comments. Create • Connect • Gather Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!®

Let’s Get Hopping Round 17

Welcome to Round 17 Let’s Get Hopping.  Theme Birthday  The first stamp set I looked at for this was HELLO CUPCAKE This is an amazing set and it’s in our FREE Sale-A-Bration Catalogue  So how dose SAB work    SHOP: Spend $90 (AUD) Only And you can choose a product from our SAB Catalogue to 31March 2019 And this is one I pick out and love it  This card was made with our Note Card    Lets hop over to the amazing Eva Potts   Enjoy Shopping today. Take a look at my 20/7 Stampin' Up! Store

Let’s Get Hopping

Lets Get Hopping #20 Watercolouring with inks or pencils, colouring with alcohol markers, regular markers or blender pens. What's your favourite colouring technique? This months challenge is to showcase some form of colouring. Theme: Colouring Techniques Add caption Share what you love Bridge Card In this I coloured the bird and flowers with the Aqua Painter and inks The Fabulous Flamingo Bridge Card  I used Aqua Pen and Inks Animal Outing Bridge Card I Used Stampin' Blends So How do you make a Bridge Card Step 1 Select your Card Stock and Designer and Stamp set Step 2 Cut one 20cm x 10cm Step 3 place on Score Board and score 3cm,6cm,14cm, 17cm Step 4 Use a bone folder to fold score lines Some I make in Card Stock and others in DSP but add Card stock to back to help Support the DSP as I have in card below Step 5 Cut one 14cm x 2.5cm to make Bridge at front Check Photos below to help you put your Bridge Card together. Enjoy Te...