Skip to main content

More information about hot foil Machine

 



🤔💕 I’m curious…

How many of my wonderful customers own the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine?

If you do, pop a 🙋‍♀️ in the comments!

I’m asking because with the exciting new Stampin’ Up!® Hot Foil System now available, it’s important to know that it has been designed to work with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. It won’t fit the old Big Shot that many of us used and loved for years.

One thing I really love is that the Stampin’ Up!® Hot Foil System comes with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty, giving you extra confidence when investing in this beautiful new tool.

Now for a little trivia question…

🎉 What year did Stampin’ Up!® release the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine?

No cheating! 😄 I think the answer might surprise quite a few people.

Leave your guess in the comments, and let’s see who gets it right!

💕 Thank you to the lovely person who originally shared this comparison photo. I’m borrowing it because it’s so helpful, although I can’t remember who first posted it.

💕 Teresa Brown Stamping
Helping you create handmade memories, one card at a time.






💕 Welcome to Teresa Brown Stamping! 💕


Thank you for stopping by! I’m so glad you’re here. Whether you’re looking for creative inspiration, shopping for your favourite Stampin’ Up!® products, joining my team, or connecting with our wonderful crafting community, you’ll find all my links below.


🛍️ Shop with Me


https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


👭 Join Team on the Run


Thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator? I’d love to welcome you to my team!

https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


🎁 Stampin’ Rewards


Earn rewards while shopping for the products you love.

https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


🎨 Craft Classes & Events


Browse my latest classes, events and creative opportunities.

https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


📘 Facebook


Follow me for daily inspiration, videos, tips and project ideas.

https://www.facebook.com/teresabrownstamping


📸 Instagram


https://www.instagram.com/teresabrownstamping


▶️ YouTube


Watch free tutorials, live classes and creative inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/@TeresaBrownStamping


📝 Teresa Brown Stamping Blog


https://stampingwithteresacraftroom.blogspot.com


📧 Email


teresabrownstamping@gmail.com


📞 Phone


0409 533 925


⸻


💕 Let’s Create, Share & Inspire Together!


Whether you’re new to paper crafting or you’ve been creating for years, I’d love to help you discover new ideas, techniques and products.


Thank you for supporting my small business. I look forward to crafting with you soon!


💕 Teresa Brown Stamping

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator’s 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kylie's Monthly International Blog hop March 2020 Power of hope SAB

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Stampin' Up!® have released a BRAND new lot of second release Sale-A-Bration Join my Stampin' Up!  team if you live in Australia  and add them to your starter kit YOU CHOOSE YOUR KIT  Check Out Sale A Bration Here Welcome everybody Thank you for joining me today I'm excited to be part of this Bl...

Kylie's Monthly Blog Hop Fable Friends Stamp Set

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today. Images (C) Stampin' Up! Design Teresa Brown 2020 ...

Kylie's Monthly Blog Hop Country Home Stamp Set Feb 2020

Teresa Brown Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrator Australia Hi my name is Teresa Brown and this is my first  blog hop with the amazing Kylie. Country Home Stamp Set & Stampin' Blends Country Home Stamp Set reminds me of my folk art days. What an exciting event to be part off Joining Demonstrator from all around the world have chosen to take part in Demonstrators Monthly Blog Hop. You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog idea today I love our Occasion Catalogue this year 2019 - 2020. I made this card for a wonderful friend as a thank you as I have a lot to send out. Its been so nice receiving Get Well cards due to having Breast Cancer. I have miss out on stamping for 11 months wow that's a long time but so happy to be able to pick up a stamp ... Does anyone else get withdrawals or is it just me. ...