Skip to main content

Something exciting is coming… ✨

 



Something exciting is coming… ✨


For the past few weeks, we’ve been quietly working behind the scenes on something very special, and we’re so excited that we can finally begin sharing a little glimpse with you.


Although we’re on opposite sides of the world—Teresa in Australia 🇦🇺 and Shannon in Utah, USA 🇺🇸—our shared love of creativity, friendship and handmade cards has brought us together for a beautiful new adventure.


Over the coming weeks we’ll be sharing little sneak peeks, introducing you to what we’ve been creating, and giving you a first look at something we think you’re going to love.


This is more than just an online class… it’s the beginning of a wonderful creative collaboration, and we can’t wait to welcome you along for the journey.


💕 Keep an eye on our Facebook pages over the coming days… and watch for the launch of our Australia ❤️ Utah Watercolour Collaboration event page!


We have a feeling you’re going to love what’s coming next.


With love from Utah 🇺🇸 & Australia 🇦🇺

Shannon & Teresa

Creating handmade memories together ❤️🤗❤️


Thank you for stopping by! I’m so glad you’re here. Whether you’re looking for creative inspiration, shopping for your favourite Stampin’ Up!® products, joining my team, or connecting with our wonderful crafting community, you’ll find all my links below.


🛍️ Shop with Me


https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


👭 Join Team on the Run


Thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator? I’d love to welcome you to my team!

https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


🎁 Stampin’ Rewards


Earn rewards while shopping for the products you love.

https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


🎨 Craft Classes & Events


Browse my latest classes, events and creative opportunities.

https://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net


📘 Facebook


Follow me for daily inspiration, videos, tips and project ideas.

https://www.facebook.com/teresabrownstamping


📸 Instagram


https://www.instagram.com/teresabrownstamping


▶️ YouTube


Watch free tutorials, live classes and creative inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/@TeresaBrownStamping


📝 Teresa Brown Stamping Blog


https://stampingwithteresacraftroom.blogspot.com


📧 Email


teresabrownstamping@gmail.com


📞 Phone


0409 533 925



💕 Let’s Create, Share & Inspire Together!


Whether you’re new to paper crafting or you’ve been creating for years, I’d love to help you discover new ideas, techniques and products.


Thank you for supporting my small business. I look forward to crafting with you soon!


💕 Teresa Brown Stamping

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator’s 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop with Kylie Sep Apple Harvest

Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop September 2022 Welcome today I so love taking part in this blog hop.  I was thinking of teacher thank you cards while I was making up these beautiful Apple Harvest Cards.  Click photo to go shopping enjoy TERESA   Mix and matching stamps set can be so much fun.  Apple Harvest Bundle  plus pretty bird bundle work so well together  Beautiful  Thank You Cards – Who doesn’t love those? Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! I am so happy that you could join me today for this blog hop. You will see lots of ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business. The training will help us to reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. You may be starting here or have come from another blog – e...

Let's Get Hopping Round 9

So our challenge for May is to create a set of cards, a set of 3 or 4 cards that compliment each other. Let’s Get Hopping, Round #9 Thank You Tanya Rees Today I decided to go with Flying Home Stamp Set from our Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue 2018 and Added Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp set from Annual Catalogue for this project. You can see all products From my On Line Stampin' Up! Store Here Happy Anniversary Card its simple but sweet. I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White Card Stock Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die added Metallic Edge Ribbon Berry Burst (OC Pg13) Using Stampin' Blends to Colour used the window punch (NA)    Happy Birthday Card Just love the little birds. I have used our Note Cards and soft Sky, Whisper White, Old Olive Card Stock Big Shot and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Ovals Die Using Stampin' Blends to Colour used the window punch (NA) Leaf Punch Carried over f...

Kylie Nov blog hop In The Moment

Kylie monthly blog hop November 2021 I was very excited when my swag arrived from Stampin' Up! for our big event that's coming soon   On stage. Finding this amazing stamp set inside I so wanted to stamp with it and make one or two maybe three cards lol which I did with each of the 3 image stamps and love them all.  VOTE FOR ME THANK YOU   I also used the side die from the Eden Garden Bundle  this set is available as from today I used a scrap piece  of DSP and i also used the Scalloped contours Dies Sentiment was from many messages stamp set and coordinating  dies. Colour with the blends and added a bow with Linen Thread My second card I used the Flowers of Home Dies  which is one that's coming out in our new January to June Mini Catalogue 2022 also add some new  Garden Gems Hello There Label is from the Eden Garden Dies  Keep an eye out for these new sets and have fun  VOTE HERE Thank you for joining me today  Happy Stamping Teresa...