Skip to main content

The Opportunity

To see more information here   

🎉 The Opportunity… Could This Be Your Time? 🎉

Yesterday I shared my dream of reaching $500,000 in lifetime Stampin’ Up!® sales as I celebrate my 20th year. Thank you so much for your beautiful messages of encouragement—they truly touched my heart. ❤️

Today I’d love to share one of the ways you can become part of that journey.

✨ The brand-new Welcome Box has arrived! ✨

For just $175 AUD, you’ll receive:

đź’— A $240 shopping coupon to choose the products YOU want.

đź’— A beautiful Welcome Box.

đź’— 8 FREE catalogues.

đź’— If you spend more than your $240 coupon, you’ll receive your demonstrator discount on the additional amount.

đź’— Access to exclusive demonstrator resources, inspiration and a wonderful creative community.

Whether your dream is to:

🌸 Save money on your own crafting…

🌸 Meet new crafty friends…

🌸 Enjoy a fun hobby…

🌸 Or even build a business…

I’d love to welcome you to Team on the Run.

As many of you know, one of my goals before 30 September is to welcome 5 new team members. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s would be like to be part of Stampin’ Up!, perhaps this is your sign.

Maybe you’re one of those five. đź’•

No pressure, no expectations—just an invitation to be part of a caring community that loves creating handmade memories together.

đź“© Send me a message. I’d love to answer your questions and help you decide if it’s right for you.

Thank you for believing in me, supporting my dream, and being part of this amazing journey.

đź’• Hugs, Teresa

“Helping you create handmade memories, one card at a time.”

Join my team from anywhere Australia 
See more information at top of the page 

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello 
Hugs Teresa ❤️🤗❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Thursday

 đźŚ¸✨ WELCOME TO CRAFTY THURSDAY ✨🌸 Thank you to everyone who joined me 10 minutes early for our lovely crafty catch-up tonight. I always enjoy having this time to chat before we begin. 🥰 Tonight I’m creating a beautiful postage-style card using gold foil with the Reverse Hot Foil Plate. I’m also bringing in the Pop-Up Petals from my stash to create the little vase, along with flowers from the 12 Days of Creativity. The flowers are die-cut from vellum and gently embossed using either the embossing tool from the Take Your Pick Tool or the stylus from your scoring tool. When the vellum flowers are arranged behind the vase and placed onto the gold reverse-foiled background, they create the most beautiful mirror-image effect. It’s a real WOW-factor card! ✨đź’› Thank you for joining me tonight, and if you’re watching the replay, please say hello in the comments. Create • Connect • Gather Teresa Brown Stamping All images © Stampin’ Up!®

Let’s Get Hopping Round 17

Welcome to Round 17 Let’s Get Hopping.  Theme Birthday  The first stamp set I looked at for this was HELLO CUPCAKE This is an amazing set and it’s in our FREE Sale-A-Bration Catalogue  So how dose SAB work    SHOP: Spend $90 (AUD) Only And you can choose a product from our SAB Catalogue to 31March 2019 And this is one I pick out and love it  This card was made with our Note Card    Lets hop over to the amazing Eva Potts   Enjoy Shopping today. Take a look at my 20/7 Stampin' Up! Store

Let’s Get Hopping

Lets Get Hopping #20 Watercolouring with inks or pencils, colouring with alcohol markers, regular markers or blender pens. What's your favourite colouring technique? This months challenge is to showcase some form of colouring. Theme: Colouring Techniques Add caption Share what you love Bridge Card In this I coloured the bird and flowers with the Aqua Painter and inks The Fabulous Flamingo Bridge Card  I used Aqua Pen and Inks Animal Outing Bridge Card I Used Stampin' Blends So How do you make a Bridge Card Step 1 Select your Card Stock and Designer and Stamp set Step 2 Cut one 20cm x 10cm Step 3 place on Score Board and score 3cm,6cm,14cm, 17cm Step 4 Use a bone folder to fold score lines Some I make in Card Stock and others in DSP but add Card stock to back to help Support the DSP as I have in card below Step 5 Cut one 14cm x 2.5cm to make Bridge at front Check Photos below to help you put your Bridge Card together. Enjoy Te...