✨ 10 GOLD NUGGETS FOR OUR FUTURE ✨
Stampin’ Up!® has announced an important change to its business model, moving away from a multi-level structure and towards a more straightforward direct-sales model.
Change can sometimes feel uncertain, especially when we have been part of something for many years. However, change can also open the door to exciting new opportunities.
As I learn more about this new chapter, I’m choosing to look for the positives. Here are my 10 Gold Nuggets:
✨ 1. MORE FOCUS ON WHAT WE LOVE
We can concentrate on creating, sharing beautiful products, teaching classes, and helping our customers enjoy their creativity.
✨ 2. OUR SUCCESS IS IN OUR OWN HANDS
Our individual effort, customer service, classes, and personal sales will continue to be important.
✨ 3. LESS PRESSURE TO RECRUIT
People can join because they genuinely love the products, discounts, inspiration, and creative community.
✨ 4. EASIER TO UNDERSTAND
A more straightforward direct-sales opportunity may be easier to explain to customers and anyone interested in joining.
✨ 5. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
People can take part at a level that suits them—whether they simply love the products or would like to build their own creative business.
✨ 6. CUSTOMERS REMAIN AT THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS
Providing wonderful service, sharing inspiration, and building genuine relationships will be more important than ever.
✨ 7. MORE TIME FOR CREATIVITY
We can put our time and energy into classes, tutorials, videos, events, and sharing beautiful projects.
✨ 8. INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENTS CAN SHINE
Personal sales, consistency, creativity, and excellent customer care can be recognised and celebrated.
✨ 9. A STRONGER FUTURE
Updating the business model can help Stampin’ Up!® remain relevant, welcoming, and sustainable as the world of direct selling continues to change.
✨ 10. OUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY CONTINUES
The business structure may be changing, but our friendships, inspiration, support, and love of crafting together remain at the heart of everything we do.
🌟 THE BIGGEST GOLD NUGGET OF ALL 🌟
This is a new chapter—not the end of our Stampin’ Up!® journey.
After 20 wonderful years as a demonstrator, I’m excited to keep doing what I love: creating, connecting, gathering, teaching, and sharing this beautiful craft with all of you.
In the meantime, I’m looking forward to discovering what this new chapter will bring.
💗 WHERE DID OUR PATHS CROSS? 💗
During my 20-year Stampin’ Up!® journey, I have met so many wonderful people and created some very special friendships.
I would love you to share in the comments where our paths first crossed:
🏡 At one of my in-home classes or parties
🎉 When you hosted a party
💗 As a member of my team
💻 Through one of my online classes or videos
👭 Through a friend
✨ Or somewhere else along my creative journey
I would love to read your memories and discover how long we have known each other. Thank you for being part of my journey—it truly means more to me than you know. 💗
One Day at a Time.
One Step at a Time.
One Breath at a Time.
Hugs Teresa 🤗❤️🤗
Teresa Brown Stamping
Create • Connect • Gather

Comments